Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

When i joina game keep say 4-5 time in a row primarie granade set to 0 is invalit set frag or something else didnt saw something like thet? how to fix? ty cuz just annoying

Haven't heard of that problem. I recommend that you reselect your primary grenade in each of your custom classes. Do you have 10 classes at your level?

Comment

Comment

Coincidentally, I got this too today, so it's not just you. AFAIK grenades still work.

Comment

I Googlized this problem, and these words popped out:

"Prestige is jacked, the second you create the 6th Slot you will get those errors. The 6th-10th slot replaces the default classes. The issue now is when you open your 1st prestige, it no longer recognizes the grenades in the other prestige slots that are locked. That is where that red scroll with the 5 lines of invalid grenade 0 setting to frag is coming from. If you look at your primary grenade in Prestige mode for the 6th slot, it is set to the Colt 1911. It does the same for the rest, but you cant change them. When you set your default in the 6th slot properly, you only get 4 lines of scroll now. " - Wild Turkey

Sounds like you'll need to wait for the next patch.

Comment

hmm...I'm only level 42. But I'll go back and recheck my class for nades.

Comment

I probably wont even go to prestige

Comment

I saw this for the first time yesterday too.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X