Have Tank will Travel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have Tank will Travel.

Im hopping on in a bit for some good ole tank hunting! Hope to see some regs on. The last couple of days has been pretty good since its had a few of the old timers on.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Oh man, you guys better run for cover. Someone do me a favor and hide near the structures under the PAC titan on Suez. Place rollers, and have a pilum. And get Massacres tags. I want to see someone else do that. I had tons of fun ambushing the convoy of Massacres tank and an APC. and even got some extremely rare tags.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
      Oh man, you guys better run for cover. Someone do me a favor and hide near the structures under the PAC titan on Suez. Place rollers, and have a pilum. And get Massacres tags. I want to see someone else do that. I had tons of fun ambushing the convoy of Massacres tank and an APC. and even got some extremely rare tags.
      Although I appreciate your comments . That tactic is very lame to camp only the one exit under the PAC titan. Besides you'll be waiting for quite awhile till someone frags my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre
        Although I appreciate your comments . That tactic is very lame to camp only the one exit under the PAC titan. Besides you'll be waiting for quite awhile till someone frags my ass.
        One time I went to go do that for Zolutars tags, and there was half a squad there with a supply box, and 3 of them were doing what I was going to do, I dont think they were after Zols tags, but they were camping it for sure.
        And, I have waited there many times for you and him, and the only time it has ever worked, was because you didnt go down with your ship, and you actually pulled your knife out to duel me. You easily could have shot me down, but you were nice enough to give me a chance.
        And yeah, I have spent entire rounds just waiting, only getting a few kills, and almost no points. But to me, it is very worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
          One time I went to go do that for Zolutars tags, and there was half a squad there with a supply box, and 3 of them were doing what I was going to do, I dont think they were after Zols tags, but they were camping it for sure.
          And, I have waited there many times for you and him, and the only time it has ever worked, was because you didnt go down with your ship, and you actually pulled your knife out to duel me. You easily could have shot me down, but you were nice enough to give me a chance.
          And yeah, I have spent entire rounds just waiting, only getting a few kills, and almost no points. But to me, it is very worth it.
          You sir, are a madman.

Comment

I hope I'm not late, I feel like jumping on right now

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
              I hope I'm not late, I feel like jumping on right now
              Now that is something I didnt expect to see. Go knife em all deadly! or gun for Mass. and get ready for some serious laughs.

Comment

Well Crapola.. I updated my audio drivers around 7:30pm PST, and
                everything went dead. And I was So looking forward to playing last night.

There is always Saturday morning though..
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

No rollers and no pilum. Mitchell is enough to take Major`s tank down :P

Comment

Originally posted by marvindecrain
                    No rollers and no pilum. Mitchell is enough to take Major`s tank down :P
                    Hahaha! That sounds like a threat, or a challenge. I prefer the sudnik. And rollers are very nice because they force a stop, a re-route, or a complete stop and exit to defuse, and if this last one happens, you are one step closer to some scrumptious tags.

Comment

Re: Have Tank will Travel.

Im hopping on in a bit for some good ole tank hunting! Hope to see some regs on. The last couple of days has been pretty good since its had a few of the old timers on.

Damn Computer Problems!!!
                      Maybe we can hook up once I get my computer fixed..until then Massacre.
                      We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Hey Mass do you need a gunner??? we need to bring the old days back.

Give me a ring amd we can play.

Phil

Comment

Massacre Always needs a "Good" gunner...

Seriously.. I'm online now.. ROCK
                          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by "GeneralSnake
                            And rollers are very nice because they force a stop, a re-route, or a complete stop and exit to defuse, and if this last one happens, you are one step closer to some scrumptious tags.
                            Not really, just inch forward and the m&m s detonate before they actually hit the vehicle and cause only like 10 to 20 damage.

Comment

Funny.. I got killed by MM's this morning...

THey LAUNCHED at me like missiles, and i was dead stopped on a hill.

Boom, dead.. So yes, in some specific circumstances, they can cause minimul damage, but in most, you will take severe damage or die. \

I'm not standing still, try to avoid obvious ambush spots, and they will still get you. Actually thrown MM's from behind a hiding place seem to act like missiles if in range so to speak...
                              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X