Saturday novemeber 10th 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday novemeber 10th 2007

Okay, 2 weeks from what was planned for today for the 500th time...

Since we had a lot of people unsure, or that cannot come at all, and we are scheduled for 30 minutes from now and I haven't heard a word from anyone about it...

Saturday November 10th 3pm pacific, 6pm eastern, and (I believe) 10pm GTM time we shall have a Cain's Lair photo.

RESERVE THIS TIME, IT'S 2 WEEKS FROM TOMMORROW, THAT SHOULD GIVE YOU ENOUGH TIME TO PLAN AROUND THINGS.

A week from tommorrow I'll give a heads up.

If we do not get a Cain's Lair photo by the sunday after this scheduled day then I'm saying screw it and someone else can deal with it.

So, Saturday Novemeber 10th we shall do this.

*NOTE* I suck at Math, so if Saturday isn't the 10th, then someone please edit this so that it's a correct date, but 2 weeks from tommorrow should be good.

My computer might actually be fixable as of now, so maybe I could actually make that date. It is the birthday of the Marine Corps though. Cake cutting ceremony. 3PM should be fine, that is late enough in the day.

Comment

lol, hope the pictures gets taken! 10th I have my cousin's wedding for most of the day, so hopefully all will go well for the picture even though I can't make it!
      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
      [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
        My computer might actually be fixable as of now, so maybe I could actually make that date. It is the birthday of the Marine Corps though. Cake cutting ceremony. 3PM should be fine, that is late enough in the day.
        Same situation, but worse. Won't be able to make it because of computer problems...SORRY
        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

I will be there Deadly.

Comment

Am in

Comment

I work Saturdays and will not be able to make it.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Deadly. We may have too make more than one SS as I would love too be there that time But we have busy schedules and we all do not have weekends off because of certain jobs I would be so very nice if we all could get together at one time too take that photo and that would be great. You have a wonderful idea and you are trying so very hard too make it come true. But what about taking one or more SS when we members can make it on certain days Its just a suggestion that might work for all of us. tell me what you think about it.

Comment

Too all members, Please do not pm me as of yet. I dropped my high dollar high speed internet connection ( trimming the fat of the budget ) for DSL which is not bad for me. It's just as fat as cable, I guess due too everyone going too cable internet and hardly no one on DSL in my area. I am working on changing those email addresses.

Comment

I think we should have one on Sunday and one on Saturday.
                    Apache has to be there. We can use the new vent that...urgh whats his name set up (check comm. chat).
                    [url=http://2142-stats.com/baller4life+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/baller4life_player_650.png[/img][/url]
                    [url=www.cainslair.com][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/baller4life2468/bf2142sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Comment

Count me in mate I'll be back by then

Comment

Like Todd is saying, maybe we can split it up into two or more group photos. We get out infantry psychos picture, an armor column(with gun and drop ships in tow of course), and that might cover it right there. It wouldnt look as nice as a whole bunch of us and all that armor at once, but maybe more people could get in the photos that way. What do you guys think of that idea?

Comment

I'm in the same boat with Apache...Working and won't be off till after 3:30 PST.

Comment

After read Gen.Snakes post and if we make more than one ss we can put it together like the thraed awhile back on who is who in the picture where there were alot of members that were cut and pasted as a group shot.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X