NOT fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT fun

A 32 slot FFA server, 30 minutes, and a whole lot of spawnkilling. Seriously, if you want to hate this game then play this type of match. I played it 2 days ago and I haven't played again until this evening. Take it as a challenge. If you do not HATE the game after that then I am the queen of Sheba. Excuse me while I go throw up, take a cold shower, and wash my mouth with Ajax.

Lol

the low score was 200-some kills!

Comment

woooo! GIMMME!!! ill.. POWERLVL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
        the low score was 200-some kills!
        Yeah but the poor guy died every 5 seconds, if my math is correct. And even if it isn't correct, he died almost 400 times.

Comment

I Played against you last night..

Nothing like these scores you posted.

True, You will always kick my butt, but not a total route.
          The scores I see aren't ratio different than normal.
          I.e. 1-1 or 2-1 K/D ratios.. same ole same ole, just numbers
          scewed..
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Well, FFA is everything but tactical. You spawn, you kill some folks that spawn right in front of you and then you're killed by someone that spawn behind you, and there we go again

Comment

I think the longest I've stayed alive was 10 seconds, and that was when I started spawncamping.

I think people take the fact that I play with snipers and those lil weapons as am I playing for real. I only play with snipers and rifles to get the challenges done or to have some fun. If I wanted to own then I'll just plug in my PPSH or MG42 and kill everyone. However, FFA is no place to have fun, trust me. Ask people who know me, you do not want to be in the other team if I am indeed playing

Comment

wow! more than 500 kills? so i guess that's the big problem of the game? hmm

Comment

Originally posted by BluGan1337 View Post
                  wow! more than 500 kills? so i guess that's the big problem of the game? hmm
                  lol. No, only the spawns. The rest is good. Just don't play in FFA servers.

Comment

I play COD4 FFA servers that ban you for spawn killing so it's not fair to say that they're all like that. Sure, you can get on a FFA map that's tiny and spawn kill til the cows come home but you don't have to play that way or be limited to servers that allow it.

Comment

FFA isn't much fun, but you're also playing it on the single worst map in the game, and by far the smallest. This is like playing 32p FFA in Shipment.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

If u really want to beat a challenge,beat my 1 shot 4 kill XD

Comment

Originally posted by OniEagle View Post
                          If u really want to beat a challenge,beat my 1 shot 4 kill XD
                          Damn you, I only a got a 3 in 1 with a sniper, with the help of 2 idiots running into each other. lol. I'll definitely take that challenge, you sir are going down!

Comment

Wheather or not they realize it there is a friendly fire mode to reflect just like before.
                            [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                            Like the community? Donate here:
                            [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              Ask people who know me, you do not want to be in the other team if I am indeed playing
                              Of course we'd want you on the other team, you're so much fun to kill!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X