Evil_T0NY Talks about "tales of the wierd/gross"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil_T0NY Talks about "tales of the wierd/gross"

Okay, with halloween coming up..I figured I'd start a topic of conversation of the ....Weird.

Okay, I have a question, what kind of tool do you use to pick the wax out of year ears? Do you faxcimilate something from around the house, or perhaps a knitting hook from your wifes knitting collection.

Since it can be expensive to go to an ear nose and throat Dr, why not just use something from around the house to scoop it out of your ear?

I think I would use a makeshift hook out of a paperclip. Lol, that is very weird, and slightly gross Evil Tony.
    Heres one:What do you do when you go number 2, and once your are done you realize there is no toilet paper?(none at all in the house, not just in the restroom)

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
      Heres one:What do you do when you go number 2, and once your are done you realize there is no toilet paper?(none at all in the house, not just in the restroom)
      "Here, kitty kitty!"

Comment

i use my fiance's bobby pins lol. dude i'm telling you those things work perfect fo getting ear wax out!

Comment

I think I would use a makeshift hook out of a paperclip. Lol, that is very weird, and slightly gross Evil Tony.
          I just use one of those purty hand towels.

Comment

First as an RN I have to say you should never put anything smaller than your little finger in your ear. ever wondered why your little finger is bigger than your ear canal?

Personally though I use the large end of a paperclip and grip it in the middle to prevent it going in too far. Another tip is to put it in along the top of the ear canal then go down and pull out. Something to do with the shape of the ear canal.

As for the loo paper from a bad experience I always check to see if there is paper first. Better than running from cubicle to cubicle with your pants round your knee's, trust me
            Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Q-tips after a hot shower to loosen up the wax.

Comment

I just a plain ole Q-tip.
                Satan pours proxide (sp) in his ear lets it sit for a min. then dumps it out.
                As for the bathroom
                Rule # 1 always check before sitting down.

Comment

Q-tips...
                  The cardboard cylinder it comes on, and if it aint enough... thick tissue paper. However, since Id only get that at home... Ill just pray that the stall I choose has some.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisElfRocksHard
                    "Here, kitty kitty!"
                    Hah! Greatest answer to any question I have heard in quite some time.

Comment

I've seen some odd threads here at Cain's but this one ......................

Comment

Originally posted by Cain

Well, I scared ya Didn't I? Happy Halloween!

It's a "Cain's Halloween!"

Comment

Ever been in the deep woods, and No.2 is screaming for relief?

GREEN LEAVES...
                          (Don't use Poison Ivy or similar) lololol

During the winter, Dry crinkly leaves are the pits.
                          Don't try twigs and dirt, hence the dirty butt syndrome.
                          Try walking around with little pieces of dirt/twigs/leaves between
                          your cheeks, and you'll know what I mean.
                          One note about the ear.
                          For those with sore ears, 1/2 peroxide, 1/2 alchohol (Sometimes
                          deluted with water) will kill most germs/parasites, especially after
                          swimming in a natural water source. (Pond, Tank, Stream/River)

Doctor's say ear wax is SUPPOSED to be there. I for one am of
                          the proponent of Q-tips to remove unsightly wax. To me, it is
                          almost as bad as long hairs growing out of people's ears or
                          nose.
                          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain

Look on the bright side... no hacked body parts involved.

Comment

Well, now there will be. Good going, Bar.

-Rand
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X