Crysis System settings on Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crysis System settings on Vista

I have been Play the Single player Demo trying to find setting that will run ok on Vista with out any problems anyway I have tried all the setting and I found 1 that runs well with Vista Hear the SS below for the setting I have been Using this morning.

Hope This Help some people out.

My System as Core2Duo E6750 Cpu, 2 Gig Ddd2 corsair xms 6400 , 8800GTS 640meg and Vista.

I would still like to see you run FRAPS while playing at those settings to see just how good your FPS is.

Comment

I will do soon as I change the hard drive over.

Comment

Turn off anti-aliasing.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
          I would still like to see you run FRAPS while playing at those settings to see just how good your FPS is.
          He mate what program do you use and I get you what you asked for at the weekend when I'm back from mine and My Son's and we will see how it fairs on my quad core.

Comment

FRAPS.com

Btw, this beta demo isn't quad core optimised so it'll be no better off than a dual core chip.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X