Anyone up for some ZOMBIES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone up for some ZOMBIES?

I want to play a few rounds tommarow. PM me if u want to join and i will send an invite.

Tonight Doug, Minerva, Skud, and I got to level 15!

heh

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
    I want to play a few rounds tommarow. PM me if u want to join and i will send an invite.

Tonight Doug, Minerva, Skud, and I got to level 15!

Heh...towards the end my waking at 5 a.m. for hunting that day and less than sound judgement meant that everyone had to keep running in to save me when I bit off more than I could chew (thanks Dougbob, Minerva, Reconsnipe!). Oh, I finally got all the keys mapped to my multi-player setup! (even voicechat)

Comment

What is "Zombies" ?? should we have a zombie Server ????

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
        What is "Zombies" ?? should we have a zombie Server ????

After you beat single-player you unlock "zombie mode" which is up to a four person co-op mode where you kill zombies.

Comment

I'm in if you're still there

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Box View Post
            After you beat single-player you unlock "zombie mode" which is up to a four person co-op mode where you kill zombies.
            I didn't beat single-player, in fact, I haven't played a single minute. I think it's unlocked for everyone.

great fun!
            K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
            sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Its really fun Cain but hard to make a server for. Only 4 players can play a round.

Comment

About zombie. I checked in the server section and I don't see the zombieas one you can serve. It's seems it a solo/coop only. Shoot.
                [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                Like the community? Donate here:
                [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva View Post
                  I didn't beat single-player, in fact, I haven't played a single minute. I think it's unlocked for everyone.

great fun!
                  Hmm, then that means i didn't have to play through... aw crap. Playing single player was torture for me, wish I had known.

Comment

How come when I try to join a co op or zombie server, nothing happens or i get server full message..... Its really starting to tick me off

Comment

The invite system suck hard, nothing to notify you when you're invite...

It make invitation realy hard to do...

Comment

U have to be on the coop screen waiting for an invite to get it.

Comment

oh well ok... It could have been a good ideas if the implement a system message that pop in the corner to notify that you have a pending invite..

Oh well...

Comment

BTW it's open now so if you want, i'm here

Comment

Half the time i click join server nothing happens it just sits there and when something does happen it just tells me its full..... They really know how to make things that tick ppl off. Guess its back to tdm.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X