Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will be hosting ZOMBIES tonight!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be hosting ZOMBIES tonight!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone is interested i will host and invite some players for some zombie action tonight at around 8:00PM

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
    If anyone is interested i will host and invite some players for some zombie action tonight at around 8:00PM
    8 PM west coast?

Comment

8pm CST is great... so which is it???

Let's get Cain's server going first please.
      Last edited by Dead_And_Gone; 2 Dec 2008, 05:50 PM.
      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Hope you guys are going to help us get the server going first.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
          Hope you guys are going to help us get the server going first.
          Cain`s server isn`t crashed ?? I can`t find it....

Comment

I reccomend adding Lair Members to your friends list and inviting them once you have the Zombie Co-Op Instance up

Being that you can only configure a few things, I dont really think that they are servers.

Anyways, the game instance poll mechanism for Co-Op is broken, and you will often find only games that are 100-300 ping, rather than local games. Also you will often create an open instance only to find no one joining because they cant see you.

My brother and I did this last night, and I hop at 26 to his PC an hour away from here, but he couldnt see me and the instances he was finding were greater than 200, despite my open instance at a mere 26.

Friends Lists Rule- you can sort the Status Column so all Online people are in a row.

Comment

i may be getting CODWAW so ill add u when i get it i may see you online and jump into your zombie games

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X