Anybody want to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody want to play?

Does anybody here have any free time to hop on. Even if you have to afk every now and then? We need to attract more Euro's.

Sorry mate, I'm at work this week.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I have one day off and nobody is around.

Comment

Srry bro im at school

Comment

I am logged in.
          K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
          sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

I'm hoping to play some tonight. I want to get a few challenges off of CLRs.

Who wants to line up so I can blast two of you with a sniper bullet? Any volunteers to stand still while I toss your nade back at you for the final level of that one? Someone gas me so I can kill you. Line up my friends, it'll be killing time.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
              I'm hoping to play some tonight. I want to get a few challenges off of CLRs.

Who wants to line up so I can blast two of you with a sniper bullet? Any volunteers to stand still while I toss your nade back at you for the final level of that one? Someone gas me so I can kill you. Line up my friends, it'll be killing time.

-Rand
              Count me in.

Comment

Who is going for easy kills ??

Comment

I will Rand just tell me what to do

Comment

No ways Rand. I was trying for my flawless last night, and Juneau has to kill me. I was 15-0!! Then he did it again. At one point he started chasing me, I was trying to stay alive because I saw there was a cluster of baddies headed my way. He followed me across a bridge while shooting at me. I fell down by the waterfall and died on impact, then guess what, a split second later he fell down after me and died in the same spot.

Some challenges are just to hard .

Comment

Originally posted by RyeWhiskey View Post
                      No ways Rand. I was trying for my flawless last night, and Juneau has to kill me. I was 15-0!! Then he did it again. At one point he started chasing me, I was trying to stay alive because I saw there was a cluster of baddies headed my way. He followed me across a bridge while shooting at me. I fell down by the waterfall and died on impact, then guess what, a split second later he fell down after me and died in the same spot.

Some challenges are just to hard .
                      I was sure there is a Lemming award.

Comment

December 20th mate
                        Mark it on your calendar as I will be coming home from my 1st semester at college. The college internet blocks games here, but once I get home, the killing spree will begin
                        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

well rye in cod4, you could just make a private server and afk for a round.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleRiley View Post
                            December 20th mate
                            Mark it on your calendar as I will be coming home from my 1st semester at college. The college internet blocks games here, but once I get home, the killing spree will begin
                            They block games? P2P i can understand, but games?!?!

Comment

How dare they force you to use the computer for study purposes only.
                              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X