CoD:WaW vs RA3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CoD:WaW vs RA3

Which to get? I'm bored, have been playing the RA series recently. However I don't play those online. CoD:WaW I'd play online. Problem is I hate WWII first person shooters, and I was sure to stay away from WaW... but I'm just so damn bored.

So what to get?

BTW RA3 = Red Alert 3.

Originally posted by Bolt View Post
    Which to get? I'm bored, have been playing the RA series recently. However I don't play those online. CoD:WaW I'd play online. Problem is I hate WWII first person shooters, and I was sure to stay away from WaW... but I'm just so damn bored.

So what to get?

BTW RA3 = Red Alert 3.
    WaW! What's more fun than playing online with your buddies? I buy games to play with CLR's even if i don't necessarily like them. The games that is...

Comment

WAW for sure

Comment

WaW it's quite like other WWII FPS's... I think the demo is still out there... give it a try if you haven't, and keep in mind that most major glitches have been fixed from the beta...
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Heh, we should team up in RA3, I'm having a blast with it (online though)

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X