CoD:WaW vs RA3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CoD:WaW vs RA3

Which to get? I'm bored, have been playing the RA series recently. However I don't play those online. CoD:WaW I'd play online. Problem is I hate WWII first person shooters, and I was sure to stay away from WaW... but I'm just so damn bored.

So what to get?

BTW RA3 = Red Alert 3.

Originally posted by Bolt View Post
    Which to get? I'm bored, have been playing the RA series recently. However I don't play those online. CoD:WaW I'd play online. Problem is I hate WWII first person shooters, and I was sure to stay away from WaW... but I'm just so damn bored.

So what to get?

BTW RA3 = Red Alert 3.
    WaW! What's more fun than playing online with your buddies? I buy games to play with CLR's even if i don't necessarily like them. The games that is...

Comment

WAW for sure

Comment

WaW it's quite like other WWII FPS's... I think the demo is still out there... give it a try if you haven't, and keep in mind that most major glitches have been fixed from the beta...
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Heh, we should team up in RA3, I'm having a blast with it (online though)

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X