A Big Thankyou!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Big Thankyou!!

It's nearly 4:30am and to be honest i'm exhausted. I've spent countless hours researching this games settings in and out over the past few days and i think we got it just right. I did it for all you guys that enjoy playing this game and enjoy playing here at the Lair. I don't want to recieve any thanks either as i feel it was a duty for me to make this server into what i knew it could be and to make you all happy and that is what matters most.

But, it was worth it. We had a great time tonight right?

Keep up the good work Soldiers!!

Quick screenshot from tonights fun. Sorry i couldn't fit you all on.

I'd also like to thank a few other people that have helped a lot during the past week or so. You know who you are. Group effort FTW.
    Last edited by juneau; 13 Dec 2008, 09:39 AM.

Well thanks anyway!

It was a great time, Juneau! After many hours...my mind is too slow to react anymore, so I logged out...but it was still going strong! I think that we've got a winner. I'll be back soon, when my senses recharge.

Comment

Yeah that was great, I maybe gonna do 2-3 more round before going to bed (actualy it's 00:05 here).

I think the settings are perfect as they are now and that we got a good recipe for success!

It also allow me to test even more rifles than I never did before and I like them! One shot one kill, perfect!

Comment

I agree. I know u dont want any thanks but i wanted to anyway
        Thank you for all the time that u put into this server to make it what it is. Im sure that all of us at Cains will appreciate it.

Comment

I also want to Thankyou,For the job u did on the Game,moe.

Comment

It was great and I wish I could have stayed longer but, The Silly Season calls.
            I agree Juneau, I love the new settings. Now if I could just get Skud and Rye to stop killing me.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

that will never happen APACHEmoe.

Comment

Good Job Juneau, it is much better now, except I can't knife someome from as far away alien-style like I used to in non-HC. But I still have fun. It sure was nice having the server 12 v 12 at one point.

Comment

Comment

Juneau... server settings are great now .

Comment

Yes they are much better. I never noticed before that HC has a slightly increased recoil rate the plain TDM.
                      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                      Like the community? Donate here:
                      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

What map(s) filled us up ??

Comment

All maps from what i've seen so far Cain. We have people rotating in and out throughout the whole time I was in there.
                          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Had lots of fun

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
                              All maps from what i've seen so far Cain. We have people rotating in and out throughout the whole time I was in there.
                              We sure did.

If you guys really want to say thank you then the best way you can do it is by populating the server exactly how we did last night, every night.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X