Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!

Ok.. What gun is the best to use? I usually just go for the heavy gunner and take what it's got, so far I haven't been able to get anything I like in the custom kits. My gun seems to have come from K-Mart and doesn't work right.. lol

Even if I am slow moving and try to be sneaky, I can't play worth crap and it's making me rather mad. Every map I played last night, I never had more then 10 kills and had over 30 deaths every time. Honestly I left because of frustration last night.

So if anyone has any tips or ticks that they are willing to share, I would be forever grateful
    So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
    A superstar in my eyes!

Originally posted by lady-MGS View Post
    Ok.. What gun is the best to use? I usually just go for the heavy gunner and take what it's got, so far I haven't been able to get anything I like in the custom kits. My gun seems to have come from K-Mart and doesn't work right.. lol

Even if I am slow moving and try to be sneaky, I can't play worth crap and it's making me rather mad. Every map I played last night, I never had more then 10 kills and had over 30 deaths every time. Honestly I left because of frustration last night.

So if anyone has any tips or ticks that they are willing to share, I would be forever grateful
    OO and I know that VOIP would help big time as well. My mic doesn't seem to work so when I take the kiddies to see Santa, I'm going to go see if I can't find a new mic.
    A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Heh I know exactly what you mean Lady. All I can say is that the more you play the better weapons you get and also you get better at it. Not that I am doing great, but at least I am not like the first days. You will improve! you will see. Give it a little time, you will level up and you will get better stuff.
      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Well. Have you tried the type 100 yet? It's a fairly accurate small gun with decent iron sights.
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Lady, pick a Tommy Gun, and put the stopping power perk on it and deep impact. This will help out a bit. Try to move a little bit more while firing since that helps with the recoil. Use short bursts and try to learn the map completely so that you know exactly where to go.
          It can be frustrating, but with the map know how and using bursts that should help a little bit. Hug the walls and crouch, pop up and look, back down, and pay attention to the firing that's going on around you and make sure to move when you hear the enemy spawning close by.

Hang in there.!!! Once you get going you'll have more fun. You did shoot me a couple times !

Comment

Originally posted by RyeWhiskey View Post
            Lady, pick a Tommy Gun, and put the stopping power perk on it and deep impact. This will help out a bit. Try to move a little bit more while firing since that helps with the recoil. Use short bursts and try to learn the map completely so that you know exactly where to go.
            It can be frustrating, but with the map know how and using bursts that should help a little bit. Hug the walls and crouch, pop up and look, back down, and pay attention to the firing that's going on around you and make sure to move when you hear the enemy spawning close by.

Hang in there.!!! Once you get going you'll have more fun. You did shoot me a couple times !
            You held still for me the one time.. LOL.. I know, I'm like a deer in head lights 3/4 of the time, I just stand there.

I am staying down more because last night I got a couple of crouch thingys complete
            A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

I like the BAR. It was one of the first weapons I unlocked and is still a favorite. Great accuracy (unless you are shooting at Juneau) and powerful.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I like the bolt rifles and the 1st sniper u unlock with the magnum

Comment

M1 and Rifle Grenade for me it works good,Just asked APACHE,and everyone else.moe.

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
                    M1 and Rifle Grenade for me it works good,Just asked APACHE,and everyone else.moe.
                    I am beginning to hate Moe's Rifle Grenades.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Here I'm currently using Rifles only leaving smg and all heavy gun for a while (waiting for my PPSH). In COD4 I was hating all those rifle/bolt action guns, except the G3 (miss ya ) but in COD5 I love them. Sure it doesn't spread 100 bullets per seconds but I found them to be much more accurate, sure you got to aim well, but it totally change the game, make it more strategic. It force you to be more sneaky to be able to get a good shot.

Sure at first, you're gonna be frustrated, but persisting using them help to love them!

Comment

The bolts are all i use now. I have bettys for my 1st perk.

Comment

More good advice:

1. Most CLR's are seriously dangerous. You're learning on a tough server.
                          2. As a heavy gunner I'm generally not quick enough to be in close combat. And rifles require accuracy. So, it depends on what you like. For myself, I'd use the advice from Rye & Gene.
                          3. Try to team up or follow somebody. When their ears go up & the tail stops moving it means they found something. Oops, nope, that's probably only with a hunting dog.

Comment

Definitely the Thompson. This gun is insane! I'm actually wondering if they'll tweak it's settings in the next patch it's that good.

Comment

i play close combat in all games, so i am really fond of SMGs
                              i have to say now that the 2 guns that suit me the best are Thompson and PPSh

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X