It's up to you folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's up to you folks

OK guys we are making a push to get our server busier...

I need all of you to:

1) Be extra friendly, and thank people for playing here at Cain's Lair. Remember why you enjoyed playing here and spread those positive vibes and fun.

2) Play on our server as much as humanly possible. We have dramatically tweaked our settings to make us more of a boutique non-standard Hardcore server and people have been thrilled with the results !!!

Our community is too small to make our server busy without all of us playing here on our server...

Oh and be sure to add any and all new folks you enjoy playing with to your friends list then always invite them to join you when you are in our server !!

Roger that

Comment

Get in there now guys we are up to 31 players ~!!!!

Comment

So far today we are doing really well !!

Hop in and play when you can guys !!

Comment

We just hit 33+ Players !!!

Comment

I think its going to be overly popular like the TDM in Cod4

Comment

I'll hop in spec for a bit, but can't actually play right now.
              [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Sure thing Boss.

Comment

Just got the game and will likely play all winter break nonstop.

Comment

Today was really great DAY (in England we have 23 pm GMT) on server... I played on few hrs. (5 or so)
                    At some time was 34-36 ppl playing
                    Tomorrow is another DAY

Comment

I cant wait to get the game, but im fricken broke with no job, gotta wait till X-mas

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                        I cant wait to get the game, but im fricken broke with no job, gotta wait till X-mas
                        Pumpkin! We'll be waiting for you.

Comment

Roger that boss!
                          Dang it I can't believe I missed this today. Christmas shopping and get togethers. I'll be on as much as I can this week, but deadlines are coming up at work.
                          [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                          Like the community? Donate here:
                          [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

I wont be able to get on yet,waitin on order.But dang, you guys are sleepin when i'm awake and vice versa with me being on the other side of the planet.

Course, i'm just cannon fodder anyway with my ping being in the 689 range so it is what it is.

One thing about it, with my ping being high all the time, it makes for havin to be more crafty, but i usually die anyway. You guys get your licks in while you can. One day I shall return to civilization then Hunter Killer is dead man walking.

He has this vendetta against me since i shot him in the foot.

Hope to be on soon.

HK
                            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I wont be able to get on yet,waitin on order.But dang, you guys are sleepin when i'm awake and vice versa with me being on the other side of the planet.
                              College Station is on the other side of the planet? I knew Texas was big but.............................
                              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X