Long Black Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Black Screens

apon entering a map or exiting a server my screen goes black for a minute or more(not exagurating) also when i leave a server it sometimes never returns to main menu, unless i tell the program to shutdown! Any Solutions, or similar problems please help!!!!

Graphics drivers maybe?

Comment

What Video Card are you running.

Sounds like a swap issue- maybe more memory

Comment

Some times when i exit a match the computer will shutdown and have a blue screen like i am restarting it? It happened alot when i went into prestiage mode so i am sticking with level 65. for now.

Comment

Funny, when I hit the ability to get prestige the other night I blue screened for the first time....wierd.

Comment

hammy i got a nvida geforce 8500gt video

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
              Some times when i exit a match the computer will shutdown and have a blue screen like i am restarting it? It happened alot when i went into prestiage mode so i am sticking with level 65. for now.
              That happens a lot to me also. In fact it happened a few mins ago.

Comment

Is it a problem with the game??

Comment

im guessing it is jus a glitch

Comment

I'm glad you guys are gonna have all this worked out by the time I get there.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

ok i got it somewhat figured out and im sending it to Activition...
                      When i first enter a server it is normal no black screen, apon swiching to another map(same server) the screen goes black while it would be loading. So thats not realy a problem.

But the problem is i cannot leave a server with out it going black and never returing to the main menu, i have to open the task manager to close the game and then re-open.

Once again please post if you have a solution or the same/similar problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                        ok i got it somewhat figured out and im sending it to Activition...
                        When i first enter a server it is normal no black screen, apon swiching to another map(same server) the screen goes black while it would be loading. So thats not realy a problem.

But the problem is i cannot leave a server with out it going black and never returing to the main menu, i have to open the task manager to close the game and then re-open.

Once again please post if you have a solution or the same/similar problem.
                        Yea, I get BSOD's if I leave the game at the end of a map. I have to wait for the next map to load up or quit mid-map. It's a common bug.
                        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I had this problem before and fixed it by downgrading to the nvidia 175.19 driver. I not sure if you will have the same problem with installing it, but when I installed it, I did the first reboot, then while it was starting up it began the second part of installation, however there was a smaller confirmation box behind the fullscreen installation window that I had to close with Task Manager. After I installed the 175.19 driver, I was able to play without any BSOD or black screens.

Comment

You have to wait till the end of a game and the start of another map for it not to shut off?

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                              You have to wait till the end of a game and the start of another map for it not to shut off?
                              I do, running on newest drivers and everything.
                              [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X