Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK new peoples - we got XP Increased Now ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK new peoples - we got XP Increased Now ..

I'm gonna try powering our server up this week....

We will try 1000 pts per kill to let all you folks who just got the game catch up a bit, and also to see how it helps our server traffic....

I see some servers with 8000+ points per kill, that seems a little excessive to me, so let's try 1000 pts per kill.....

I also removed the map high score....

That will bring in some people Cain, maybe a console message displaying the power up points time frame? Something like for this week only, used cars at a 0 Percent APR type of thing.

It's an unfortunate event that started when the game came out, and will ultimately ruin its longevity.
    Last edited by RyeWhiskey; 29 Dec 2008, 08:48 AM. Reason: added content

Comment

I'd say leave it as a mystery. Don't want people joining then going off to find another server a week later. Still going ahead with the 1000pts Cain?
      Last edited by juneau; 29 Dec 2008, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Well after being away for awhile it sure was nice to be back and gaming with u all again...COD5 will take some time for me to get into again but seems like great MP fun

Comment

It's nice to have more XP points per kill, 1000xp seems a bit excessive to me, 500xp for standard kill and 750xp for headshot looks to be a better way to go for me. Not to much, not not enought, just balanced

But It will surely bring more people here regards to many other servers that do it

But Rye, I'm totally agree with you, It ruins game longevity and to me it make Prestige useless since you can have 1 prestige level with about 100 kills in server were XP rewards are very boosted.

I personnaly done all my first 65 levels on the legit way, standard XP reward and I don't regret it, It's a better personnal rewards and challenge to me. But if I decide one day to do prestige mode, I'll surely do it with fast levelling servers, why take over a month to do the 65 lvls again when you can do it in about a day per prestige level..

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
            It's nice to have more XP points per kill, 1000xp seems a bit excessive to me, 500xp for standard kill and 750xp for headshot looks to be a better way to go for me. Not to much, not not enought, just balanced

But It will surely bring more people here regards to many other servers that do it

But Rye, I'm totally agree with you, It ruins game longevity and to me it make Prestige useless since you can have 1 prestige level with about 100 kills in server were XP rewards are very boosted.

I personnaly done all my first 65 levels on the legit way, standard XP reward and I don't regret it, It's a better personnal rewards and challenge to me. But if I decide one day to do prestige mode, I'll surely do it with fast levelling servers, why take over a month to do the 65 lvls again when you can do it in about a day per prestige level..
            HS and normal kills will always have to be the same as they are at default. Imagine seeing the person with the most kills not being at the top of the scoreboard.

Comment

Yeah well you got a point on that This is kind of frustrating to not be on top and have the most kill

Comment

1 k. per kill is hmm to much IMO
                But whatever can be good for server is OK

Comment

I did the first three legit, and was wondering how the heck guys would come back the next day on level 8-10. lol, then I saw the power servers.

Comment

Bell Curve time.

Once everyone is level 10, the pts wont matter and the game will get legit again.

Might as well get everyone to 10 so we can get back to the GAME and away from the bragging rights.

My two cents anyways...

Comment

Is this for real?

I just want to get to 6, as it's the best badge.

Comment

Well in about 1.25hrs playing time I made it to 53 on our server...

Comment

I dont think that i will be changing.
                          I dont think that its the badge that u have that determines how good u are its how well you play the game with the weapons that you have.

Comment

"sniff" so much for catchin up. I wont have the game for another 2 weeks.
                            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

This will prolly be good for me. I got a lot of catching up to do...
                              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X