Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X to respawn

Will you set the server to not re spawn till we press the X

It makes it possible to take a short break without accumulating a lot of unnecessary deaths

Originally posted by Bones View Post
    Will you set the server to not re spawn till we press the X

It makes it possible to take a short break without accumulating a lot of unnecessary deaths
    I believe this is being worked on.

Comment

Never seen or tried this

Comment

I thought it was "F"

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
          I thought it was "F"
          by default it is, but this key can be changed as it is simply your "use" key.
          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

It could be a good thing to get it back... The majority of the time I spawned right in front of ennemies line, resulting in instant death Frustrating at long...

Comment

I just set that back the way we had it before.

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
                It could be a good thing to get it back... The majority of the time I spawned right in front of ennemies line, resulting in instant death Frustrating at long...
                You cant move your spawn, so whether you push F or whatnot or dont have that option wont matter.

The only thing the pause does is allow you to chase your attacker with the overhead 3rd person for a minute and then either track them down or run the other way. I think most people want this so that they can survey the field and find all the campers, positions, etc.

Personally- this ruins an element of realism in the game. I like not knowing, and the enemy not knowing, where people are on the field within use of our conventional weapons. (UAV - line of sight- team comm)

Comment

I think most use it to keep from dieing, from artillery strikes again.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                    I think most use it to keep from dieing, from artillery strikes again.
                    Apache
                    +1

Comment

I use it so I can choose the best kit for the job without having to give the team any more points then I have to!
                      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I also use it to take a drink of beer between lives...
                        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
                          I also use it to take a drink of beer between lives...
                          Get a straw...beer while doin the good ol' Spray n' Pray is good for the soul.....

Comment

I thought I was the only one who drank beer while playin.
                            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Beer....Scotch....Whatever's at hand...Figure when I'm playin' I'm not really drinking alone...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X