No announcement yet.

Gooooooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WT I understand where your coming from being a ravens fan but those plays were refs not doing their job. Think about the eagles and how if either tampa bay or bears won we would have not made the playoffs and we had to beat Dallas. We beat the #1 seed for the first time in NFC when the opposing team is the sixth seed. And now we are playing the cardinals in the championship game. Its not mainly dependent on luck but everything seems to fall in place for them.
    [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
    X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

but those plays were refs not doing their job.
      Chris, thats why I mentioned the Brady tuck rule. That was clearly a fumble, and it was priority #1 to address that particular call at the owners meetings held that Spring after the Super Bowl. The NFL revised the rulebook in fact on that one, so its called dumb luck for a reason.

They may have run out of luck, but the outcome of a game can basically come down to just two or three plays, and if you see enough occur for one team over a few playoff games, it starts to sink in that it may just be fate.

I didn't put any money on it, but I was rooting for the Giants last year when everyone thought the Pats were clearly the best team in football from game 1 until game 18. Unfortunately for them, game 19 turned out to be the end of the line.
      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
        Chris, thats why I mentioned the Brady tuck rule. That was clearly a fumble, and it was priority #1 to address that particular call at the owners meetings held that Spring after the Super Bowl. The NFL revised the rulebook in fact on that one, so its called dumb luck for a reason.

They may have run out of luck, but the outcome of a game can basically come down to just two or three plays, and if you see enough occur for one team over a few playoff games, it starts to sink in that it may just be fate.

I didn't put any money on it, but I was rooting for the Giants last year when everyone thought the Pats were clearly the best team in football from game 1 until game 18. Unfortunately for them, game 19 turned out to be the end of the line.
        Ahh my bad my phone didn't render the whole post.
        [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
        X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

I cant belive i didnt see this post sooner. Go eagles all the way. And you all are praising McNabb and Westbrooke, what about the eagles defense that has brought them so far, crushing their apponets with insane blitz's. My predictions Eagles will win by 6.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
            by Apache Warrior
            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
          • Reply to 6 years
            by Sirex
            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
            Just hit 2.5K miles...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
            by Sirex
            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
            by Sirex
            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
            by Sirex
            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
          Working...
          X