No announcement yet.

Major Massacre & His Nekomata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when and where we can play together... old times...
    And Mass You was 5 on list with tank - now third ten = keep going up on the list.
    I was in first ten in the world with Mitchell year ago... now no idea. Time to dig it out

Comment

Originally posted by marvindecrain View Post
      Just when and where we can play together... old times...
      And Mass You was 5 on list with tank - now third ten = keep going up on the list.
      I was in first ten in the world with Mitchell year ago... now no idea. Time to dig it out
      Cant wait brother. Go easy on me.
      [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Lets get this ball rolling a bit faster. I can make it to play most evenings starting at 5pm central time and lasting until probably about 1am central time. I can also play as early as you want on the weekends. When is anyone else available?

Comment

I'm going to jump on in about 30 mins from now. Anyone up for some late night frag festin? Run little man run...

Comment

sorry massacre. i wasn't home monday night, otherwise i would have seen this and hopped on for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by linemanstud View Post
              sorry massacre. i wasn't home monday night, otherwise i would have seen this and hopped on for sure.
              I'm jumping on again in about 30-45 mins tonight. Hope to see you there.

Comment

where do you usually play? i dont have you on my friends list yet, so you are the needle in that haystack.

Comment

Originally posted by linemanstud View Post
                  where do you usually play? i dont have you on my friends list yet, so you are the needle in that haystack.
                  Add me Major.Massacre I play mostly at MIA Wolfs Den 24/7 Suez Canal.

Comment

I'm into Major.Massacre!!!!!! Let me know when and how!!!!

I will be out on steam..if so!..
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Ill add you and for anyone whos interested, ill be on later this afternoon and evening. ill keep yall posted on times.

Comment

Alright! My name is Toryu72 add me!.. I think it was that. LOL
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I have been playing a bit of 2142 lately also but my computer died last night so until i get a new rig im out of commission but when i gat back im hunting for you massacre

Comment

Originally posted by DennisM7 View Post
                            I have been playing a bit of 2142 lately also but my computer died last night so until i get a new rig im out of commission but when i gat back im hunting for you massacre
                            Bring it! I look forward to seeing your tank's mangled hulk strewn across the battlefield.

Comment

Who said Tank i has a gunship for you

Comment

Originally posted by DennisM7 View Post
                                Who said Tank i has a gunship for you
                                Makes no difference... Your gonna need all the help you can get my friend. Might I suggest you mount a small tactical nuclear device to the bottom of your talon.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X