couldn't say it clearer!

+1
      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

JD2020 is on twitter.......

Comment

Isn't Twitter just for cell phone? I've checked that out before but never went into detail because of what I thought.
          So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
          A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Seriously, what are peoples hangs ups in using Social Networking sites? Is it just because you think it's cool to not to be into something that's popular? lol

I have noticed that with people, I asked them if they have MySpace or Facebook....and they act as if they are being a rebellious teenager or something. lol

As if it were COOL not to be into it.

Comment

At the urging of my wife I actually succumbed to facebook. However you have to understand my point of view on these things. Whenever I hear web 2.0 I shudder. I remember the web .9 which is no different really as the internet is just a series of protocols and all of this web xx is really just some stupid app that runs on it. They might as well call it the new Netscape. Peeps back then had websites that said "hey look heres my dog and my resume" and I didn't care and now I still don't care. Now it's just the same thing except through a different app. I can tolerate facebook because it's people I know posting crap so thats relevant. How ever just looking for a new app to communicate to people when alls that I care about is the FTP protocol or the wget application. I guess I'm saying I don't care about random people and I want code.....

Comment

Actually I think the best internet application is apt-get....Don't know what it is.....It automatically installs software for Debian and Ubuntu....Thats progress.

Comment

I think the sites work perfectly for the generation of "me". I got this impression from watching my stepdaughter and all her friends on their my space pages. They are teenagers so of course it's all about me BUT recently my wife got a face book page and she likes it so much that she has taken over my nice quad core gaming rig. She is able to be connected with friends and family and it really is quite useful to her so I may change my opinion about it but you wont se mee getting one anytime soon.
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                    I think the sites work perfectly for the generation of "me". I got this impression from watching my stepdaughter and all her friends on their my space pages. They are teenagers so of course it's all about me BUT recently my wife got a face book page and she likes it so much that she has taken over my nice quad core gaming rig. She is able to be connected with friends and family and it really is quite useful to her so I may change my opinion about it but you wont se mee getting one anytime soon.

Yeah I'm not too sure about the facebook thing....Mostly because old school friends of mine keep posting really embarrassing pics of me...

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                      Yeah I'm not too sure about the facebook thing....Mostly because old school friends of mine keep posting really embarrassing pics of me...

I find Facebook to be more appealing than MySpace actually...I think FB is the more mature version of MS.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                        Time to get you a new gaming rig. Maybe the Corei7.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                          Time to get you a new gaming rig. Maybe the Corei7.
                          Apache
                          It's in the works...
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                            by Apache Warrior
                            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                          • Reply to 6 years
                            by Sirex
                            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                            Just hit 2.5K miles...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                            by Sirex
                            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                            by Sirex
                            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                            by Sirex
                            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                          Working...
                          X