Hey Guys (and Gals)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys (and Gals)!

Hey folks, thought I'd stop by to say hello. It's been several months since I visitited. I've been traveling a lot with work (mostly to LA) and haven't played a game online since [it seems like] 1978... so I've been a little out of touch here at the Lair. My computer didn't have the gumption to keep up with CoD4 when you guys started playing that. I did give it a try, though... choppy stick figures.

Hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that I miss them. I hope to bulid a new computer in the next few months that has the gumption to play the games you are playing here now.

I'll be in LA most of the month of Februrary. Any CLR's nearby LA that would like to meet for dinner and photos to post on the Lair, send me a PM.

Troy
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Thanks for stopping in...wrong side of the country from me, but I'm pretty sure we have some people in your area. Hope to see you back soon Troy!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

It's great to see you Obi!! I'm glad to hear things are going good and I look forward to gaming with you in the near future
      So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
      A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Obi!!! I wondered what happened to you. Good to hear everything is going well. Hope to see you playing with us again in the not so distant future.

Comment

Hey Obitroy, glad to hear from you once again! It would be great playing with you
          K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
          sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Hey ObiTroy, great to hear from you. Hope you get a chance to stop in more often

Comment

Glad to hear from you again.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I live near Sanfrancisco about 5 hours away

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X