new to 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to 2142

hey a few months ago i tried 2142 but found it very hard to get used to mainly because of the size of the maps but since ive stopped wow and only have cod5 to play i thought id try it again, can anyone give me any tips etc for 2142? also does CLR have a server? if not where are we playing most?

kaeben

Originally posted by Kaeben View Post
    hey a few months ago i tried 2142 but found it very hard to get used to mainly because of the size of the maps but since ive stopped wow and only have cod5 to play i thought id try it again, can anyone give me any tips etc for 2142? also does CLR have a server? if not where are we playing most?

kaeben
    Any man that runs is an EU, Any man that doesnt run is a well disciplined EU signed up. Shoot anything that moves and you'll do fine. Works for me. Make sure you squad up.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

I started by playing with 4 different soldiers and specialized each one in a differnt class. That way you can rank up each class quickly and see which one you prefer. Squad up and stick with your leader. Everyone loves a medic. Crouch to fire when you can.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X