• Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 on steam

Hey there!

I'm having a great time on steam.

Anyone wanna join as well?

Grisu
    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

That what I been getting for the past 4 hours

Comment

im guessing this is for ut3 only cause i can play my other steam game and im also downloading the free weekend before decide to fully buy the game.
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I've wasted 6gb of bandwidth this weekend trying to download UT3 Black and it never ended, he was always restarting because servers was sending corrupted data that were not passing the integrity check so it was always restarting... After 1 day and half and 6gb wasted, I canceled this game...

Maybe I'll buy it at 12$, at least server aren't load at all right now...

Comment

I dont think that i will now be downloading it from what im hearing. I have my priorities set on cod4 recently.

Comment

I got the game for free with the purchase of a CPU last year, so I finally loaded it up and played it around November of last year. Its much better than I initially gave it credit for, but I can't determine whether I just have a faster PC to play it, or I got over my complaints with it that I initially had.

It still doesn't compare to UT99 for me (the pinnacle of the series, IMO) but its better than 2k3 or 2k4. I still hate vehicles in this game, so count me out unless its CTF or a classic game mode.
            Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Many of the Greed maps that I have been playing have no vehicles. Even if there are vehicles you need to get out of them to grab the skulls so it makes it harder for a player to dominate in them.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I haven't been able to try Greed yet, because I stupidly did the Steam secondary install, which pulled the original install, and Steam hasn't done the update yet.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                  I haven't been able to try Greed yet, because I stupidly did the Steam secondary install, which pulled the original install, and Steam hasn't done the update yet.

-Rand
                  Steam has lost a few points in my book this week. Maybe you can reinstall the game without Steam. Whenever you do get it up and running it would be nice to get a group together and play a few rounds. I have been on a bit but I didn't run into anybody that I knew.
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!

Comment

I should be back in tomorrow seen I had a Steam Crash and Having to re Download the game

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                      Many of the Greed maps that I have been playing have no vehicles. Even if there are vehicles you need to get out of them to grab the skulls so it makes it harder for a player to dominate in them.
                      You can play Greed on any of the VCTF maps but whether servers include them is another story. It's a fun gametype and pretty much works with all player counts. I've found having a few vehicles or Titans support the skull collector is a hard combo to beat.

I've pretty much gone though all the new WAR and VCTF maps from head to toe for the guides and they are all pretty good (WAR-Downtown Necris and VCTF-Suspense Necris are roughy the same as the stock versions but w/ the necris twist). WAR-Hostile, WAR-Cold Harbor and WAR-Confrontation all provide some unique gameplay elements which is a nice change from the usual Warfare template.

Looking forward to the PS3 release.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                        by Apache Warrior
                        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                      • Reply to 6 years
                        by Sirex
                        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                        Just hit 2.5K miles...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                        by Sirex
                        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                        by Sirex
                        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                        by Sirex
                        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                      Working...
                      X