DLC Free with 1.40 patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLC Free with 1.40 patch

About time we start hearing about the PC version. Why didn't you just put a link to the side, I can't read a thing on this screen shot.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

The Call of Duty: World at War downloadable content ? Map Pack 1 ? is now LIVE worldwide for the Xbox 360!

Sony will have the map pack available in the PlaystationStore later today for PS3 owners. Unfortunately, the European release of Map Pack 1 for the PS3 will not be for another week, except in the UK. SCEE is working hard to make this content available as soon as possible.

The PC Map Pack (and Patch 1.4) will be available soon ? release date is TBD. Please check the PC sub-forums for the latest information regarding your DLC.

This also marks the beginning of a Double-XP Week! Double-XP MP will run from today (March 19th) through Wednesday, March 25th at 10:00AM PST. See you online, hopefully on all the new MP maps in Map Pack 1!

Comment

Cool ill check it out thanks for the link!

Comment

The waiting is killing me... Its suppose to be out for PC sometime this month and the month is almost over. I wish they would tell us the date so I can take the time off from work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
            I cant read that-

Looks like you may have changed your photos for some reason.

Wait! I get it. This is only XBox 360 junk.
            Sorry, PC Fan FTW.

Comment

Updated March 31:

Hi all,

The Patch (and DLC) is not releasing for the PC this week. By now you've realized the patch did not come yesterday as the rumor claimed. I am not sure exactly where the rumor started, but as always if you didn't hear it from me, and I am not confirming it, you should take it with a grain of salt.

We have not yet posted an ETA for the patch or the DLC - we are still working some things out behind-the-scenes and do not have further information at this time.

When we do have more information, I will be sure to provide it. There have been requests regarding which "Phase" of the patching process we're at, but we are in a different process this time around where DLC is releasing hand-in-hand with Patch 1.4. As such, there are additional steps that are unique to this update and therefore override the standard delivery timelines. I will not respond to requests for specific dates – there are many factors outside of the control of the development team, and I can only speak to those parts of the process that are within the control of the development team.

Regards,
              -JD

Prior updates:
              Hi all,

Just a quick update to the PC Patch 1.4 status.

Items Addressed:

IWD / dedicated server anomalies (the people this effects will know what I mean by this)
              “Tank Lag” with logfile enabled
              Improvements to the MP spawn logic
              Autobalance functionality in various game modes
              A complete list of change will be posted when the patch releases. We are working as quickly as possible to get this patch and DLC out as soon as possible.

Regards,
              -JD
              Last edited by Hammy; 1 Apr 2009, 10:58 AM. Reason: Double post of pictures-

Comment

New update

Hi all,

As the patch draws nearer, I wanted to post a more comprehensive list of what we?ve been working on for Patch 1.4.

?3 new Multiplayer maps: Kneedeep, Nightfire, Station!
                ?Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: Verr?ckt!
                ?Improved spawning logic.
                ?Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
                ?Mods: IWD?s can be placed in the usermaps folder.
                ?Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
                ?Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
                ?Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
                ?All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
                ?Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
                ?Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
                ?Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
                ??Bayonet jumping? has been disabled.
                Additionally, you?ll be happy to know that Map Pack 1 will be completely free for PC users, and included in the Patch 1.4 installer!

The release of this Patch & DLC is still TBD at this time. I intend to release an ETA when we have settled on one ? your patience is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
                -JD

Can someone explain this;
                "Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty."

Does this include server that don't have teamkill active?

Comment

I would say so to me that sucks

Comment

I think that would only apply to servers that have team damage on.
                    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X