Clear All

Update on Patch 1.40

PC Patch 1.4 & DLC Update (March 31)
    Posted: 13 days ago
    2244 | 0
    Share:

Updated March 31:

Hi all,

The Patch (and DLC) is not releasing for the PC this week. By now you've realized the patch did not come yesterday as the rumor claimed. I am not sure exactly where the rumor started, but as always if you didn't hear it from me, and I am not confirming it, you should take it with a grain of salt.

We have not yet posted an ETA for the patch or the DLC - we are still working some things out behind-the-scenes and do not have further information at this time.

When we do have more information, I will be sure to provide it. There have been requests regarding which "Phase" of the patching process we're at, but we are in a different process this time around where DLC is releasing hand-in-hand with Patch 1.4. As such, there are additional steps that are unique to this update and therefore override the standard delivery timelines. I will not respond to requests for specific dates ? there are many factors outside of the control of the development team, and I can only speak to those parts of the process that are within the control of the development team.

Regards,
    -JD

Prior updates:
    Hi all,

Just a quick update to the PC Patch 1.4 status.
    Items Addressed:
    IWD / dedicated server anomalies (the people this effects will know what I mean by this)
    ?Tank Lag? with logfile enabled
    Improvements to the MP spawn logic
    Autobalance functionality in various game modes
    A complete list of change will be posted when the patch releases. We are working as quickly as possible to get this patch and DLC out as soon as possible.

Regards,
    -JD

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X