Well Done Cain (Thumbs Up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Done Cain (Thumbs Up)

Cain I was just wanted to say thanks for the few couple of months i played on ur server. It has been my home since though i might have been a pain in the rear for some. I enjoyed playing 2142 with your community. I wasnt previleged enough to get your tags but thats how it goes. Thumbs up for all who did . Great job CAIN and keep it up.

Re: Well Done Cain (Thumbs Up)

Originally posted by MIII3
    Cain I was just wanted to say thanks for the few couple of months i played on ur server. It has been my home since though i might have been a pain in the rear for some. I enjoyed playing 2142 with your community. I wasnt previleged enough to get your tags but thats how it goes. Thumbs up for all who did . Great job CAIN and keep it up.
    +1

You went above and beyond Cain. Thanks for everything that you have done!
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

the reason i stuck with 2142 to get as good as I did was to play in cain's server, I may not be playing the current games but I'll still be wearing my {CLR} tag in 2142

Comment

farewell to 2142. never got a chance to make general,
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by CorPoraL KiLLa
          farewell to 2142. never got a chance to make general,
          It is no so hard ... just keep going

When I play 2142 I alway wear {CLR} tag. It`s priviledge to wear this tag for me.
          Thanks Cain for the best servers and AND THE BEST PLACE where ppl can join and feel like at home

Comment

I really appreciate that guys, it was fun and we made a lot of new friends.

Form my perspective though it was a HUGE PITA that took tons of my time, and lots of my money as well !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cain

Form my perspective though it was a HUGE PITA that took tons of my time, and lots of my money as well !!
              Well. Just to put it into perspective for you. I am actually considering shelving 2124 for the time being because its just not playable on any other server atm. Both the stability of the actual server, and the fun factor when compared to your servers is making the world of 2142 outside of CLR unbearable.

Hats off to ya m8

Comment

It was worth it though wasn't it?

Comment

Re: Well Done Cain (Thumbs Up)

Originally posted by Kyler721
                  Originally posted by MIII3
                  +1

You went above and beyond Cain. Thanks for everything that you have done!
                  +2!

Comment

+pi
                    [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
                    You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

He'd probably say yes. But if you asked him if he wanted to do it all over again, well......

Thanks again Cain on running the best servers out there. I know that 2142 probably aged you 5 years for all the trouble it caused, but I'd say it did help grow the community greatly over the past year, and that hopefully made it all worth it.

And thanks to everyone out there who helped make Cain's the best place to play this past year. Hope we'll see all of you in future games here at Cain's

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire

He'd probably say yes. But if you asked him if he wanted to do it all over again, well......

Thanks again Cain on running the best servers out there. I know that 2142 probably aged you 5 years for all the trouble it caused, but I'd say it did help grow the community greatly over the past year, and that hopefully made it all worth it.

And thanks to everyone out there who helped make Cain's the best place to play this past year. Hope we'll see all of you in future games here at Cain's
                        Good times though, good times...

Comment

It is more than the game, it's family.

I wouldn't want to play anywhere else, but will to get my Brig General.

Just an FYI:
                          I played on another big name server a couple of days ago, after Cain's
                          server went down for good.

Moongamer's ... I think it was Hwy Tampa?
                          Note at Login:

Due to lack of donations, this server will be shutting down.

And don't forget, it still costs Cain money to keep the website going, and
                          the practice & demo servers up. Now we have UT3 retail out.
                          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Yes it was worth it for the new people we met and the new friends we made !!

Dealing with EA/DICE and having to pay a GSP to run servers for me was a PITA and really expensive tho... But at times having someone else worry about the box was good, at other times it was a large inconvenience because I had to beg for simple things to get done, via "trouble ticket".

I want to thank all the players and Admins who made us the Number 1 2142 Server on Planet Earth, and the best server that was or ever will be !!

Comment

You're all right!

+1 To everything you guys said. lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X