Creating a server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating a server

If I start a server over here can anyone join and play with me.

I would like for everyone to experience one time just what its like in my world just for kicks.

Is anyone interested.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

what game, Cobalt? If it's not Dod, I might give it a whirl.

Comment

im in
      i miss playing with u guys
      been playing COD4 on another server all this time, not as good as cains when it comes to the ppl

Comment

yea..it will be Cod4 i'll let you know probably about 2-3 hours from this post. But be advised. Your ping will be out of site. But it will kinda give you an idea what its like for me.. So I hope it works.

I'll be back later and get it goin.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

i can test with ya.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Ok guys give me about 10 minutes from the time of this post to set things up. I dont know about the ip address or the port number but i'll name it

Cobalt and the Gang HC

Just do your servers in alphabetical order and it should come up in there somewhere.

Comment

Just ran into some problems.. what the heck do i do when the console comes up when i run an internet game.

Comment

Ill be there Gota have lunch but ill jump in, in about 45 minutes.

Comment

Ok. i've started the server I dont know if anyone can see it or not from the server list

adress is 10.100.1.244 28960

Comment

Can't find it Cobalt

Comment

i cant get in
                      dunno why

Comment

aw its probably the dang router i'm sittin behind. I'll try again

Comment

I dont think its gonna work. they probably dont have the ports on the router available for the game to pass through.

but if you want to play on our server i'm up for it.

Comment

Had a BLAST this afternoon with u guys on the cod4 server

Comment

Yeah Gametracker said we peak at 12 peps.

Havent see those numbers on the COD4 TDM HC for sometimes now.
                              I was no match for Recon and Evilization Those two were monsters together on their team. I think I had died 10, 11, maybe 12 times before i could get a single shot in lol I can handle myself in a 40+ server but something tells me I need to learn to be more tactical, I never thought myself as a "rusher" untill that afternoon.

Congratulations Cobalt, you manage to get us together for a few hours.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X