No announcement yet.

Creating a server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, if its not too much to ask, can someone fix the ping on the server? During gametime, everyone's ping say 999 thanks

Comment

Congratulations Cobalt, you manage to get us together for a few hours.

I do what I can but it was mostly spawn... run around the corner.... die. Not necessarily in that order.

I dont think you guys realize. I have a little notepad with all the vendettas stored in it. Everyone knows who they are and their time is comin. Mark my words, you will be knifed more than once.

Now that I got that out of the way. Yea it was fun to see everyone goin at it. I'm just there to mess up the score for our team but I aint skeered to mix it up.

I see some people have an aversion to gettin killed at all. I guess they want to save face or something. Hell I dont know, but i'll wade right off in the middle of em. I see a lot of people playin skeered a lot. But not many of our guys. Sometimes, but not many.

Anyway, besides all that,its fun for me and a strong moral booster. I think I might be sufferin from Combat Stress Syndrome. I aint got much patience left for this place. So I use the game as a stress reliever. Sorta.

Okay, I'm done. nuff with the Oprah stuff.

On another note. DougBob did you get you're PB issues cleared up. I felt bad for you. Play a few seconds and get kicked off. I hate that. Hope you got it worked out.

I'll see you mullets in the future. Cannon fodder I'll be until I get back. But it wont be too long I hope. Just get your licks in while you can. And enjoy the show.

PS.. you guys up for another game anytime soon.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

shouldnt we be playing here like regularly ?
        like in the old days?

Comment

shouldnt we be playing here like regularly ?
          like in the old days?

Well, from what I've seen its that everyone just has x amount of time to be on their systems. Some more than others, but its the herd mentality that takes over. Well, not necessarily herd, but most enjoy playing with the regulars. So right now DoD is the game everyone is trying to do.

Couple the fact that its a new game and with limited time online available and you get both Cod servers abandoned.

Most folks go the way of least resistance.Nobody wants to spend 20-30 minutes waiting on the other servers when they can jump right in with people already playin on the DoD server.Its mostly convenience.

There are numerous people in the Lair that still want to play Cod but for whatever reason dont take the time to get one started via chat or posting here like I did yesterday. I have no other choice in the matter seein as how I dont have DoD. Although I have ordered it, I'm afraid by the time I get up to speed, everyone will have migrated to something else I dont have. I'm not complainin about that, its just that my situation will always put me behind the curve. I do what I can. But thats just what I have to live with.

I think with the time constraints everyone has, it's just not feasible to have more than one server getting attention. When school is out for the summer we may see an influx of younger people come and play, but for now its gonna be what it is. Hit and miss at best on the CoD servers.

I enjoyed playing (dying) with you guys. I wish someone could figure out this server router issue. I'm at a different place than I was yesterday. So I might try and start another one and have a friend here see if he can see it. If so, I'll start a thread about it and go from there.

Until I get back to the real world. I'll just carry on with what I got and boost your scores a bit. I try and keep everyone in big numbers. But I'm stuck with Cod4 and WaW for now.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
            by Apache Warrior
            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
          • Reply to 6 years
            by Sirex
            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
            Just hit 2.5K miles...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
            by Sirex
            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
            by Sirex
            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
            by Sirex
            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
          Working...
          X