Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i request some mass pawnage in cod 4

Comment

I just got my gold Mini Uzi and now I'm working on my gold AK47....Need COD4 server!!!!

Comment

Recon launch COD through steam so i can see when ur on and i'll play with you. I'm becoming methodical playing in 360 tournaments very precise and fast gameplay. SHOTTY!!!

Comment

It is throught steam now. If you are online ill send you a message so we can play together.

Sry i didnt get to play this weekend. I had 2 scrims on saturday and 2 on sunday plus practices so i was pretty tied up. I am competing in 5v5 for S&D HC in the twl. I also played a 3v3 but they were an MLG team so we didnt do that great Pretty amazing at the game. I would love to scrim with anyone from the lair if they are at all interested. I know that pumpkin, phant, and skud play COD4 still. PM me if interested.

Comment

I wouldnt mind playing some COD4 again, but I am in no way good enough to scrim.
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
              I wouldnt mind playing some COD4 again, but I am in no way good enough to scrim.
              same here Dead...Again, any time anyone is up for a game just pm me on skype (wouldntyouliketoknowyouperv), xfire (gimmiestuff2) or steam (gimmie2) and ill try to hop in with you guys, same goes for cod5 or crysis wars if anyone is up for those.

Comment

hello. I'm speaking on behalf of me, myself, and Irene . They want to play the game on a server that doesn't get 16 hacks an hour. Death to asshatious people. I would take Gene's "Thanks, we'll keep an eye out for them over who? when? where? Proof? Banana?" any time.

Comment

It's too bad that Cains COD4 server is gone.....I figured something was up when the IP in my favorites was white .....I'm just getting back into the grove for COD4 and now my 10yr old boy loves playing it online.

Comment

My xfire user name is atlvol.
                    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Hey!

Add my xfire name and play with me

Its: mtmichael or [D.v.F]MTJ=DK=

-CC

Comment

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since last time I was here... For news, I'm starting to play COD4 again, but my damn PB still doesn't work... Lol.

So, if any of you guys want to play, just MP me and I'll try to come here everyday. I love you guys, I miss playing with you!

Comment

Originally posted by 6Pounder View Post
                          Hi everyone, it's been a long time since last time I was here... For news, I'm starting to play COD4 again, but my damn PB still doesn't work... Lol.

So, if any of you guys want to play, just MP me and I'll try to come here everyday. I love you guys, I miss playing with you!
                          Good to see you 6Pounder!! Come play some Dod with us
                          K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                          sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva View Post
                            Good to see you 6Pounder!! Come play some Dod with us
                            + Infinity.
                            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

OMG pounder! Ima send u a PM right now.

Great to see you back buddie.

Comment

Switching from COD4 to DODs is like changing from driving a Ferrari to an old beat up '84 Ford Taurus.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X