Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call of Duty: World at War "Map Pack # 2?" O.o o.O

04/30/09
    Map Pack 2 Announced - Coming this June!Considering the phenomenal support that the community has thrown behind Map Pack 1 and the demands that they?ve made for additional content, we?ve decided a 2nd Map Pack is in order! Today, we?re happy to bring you the first details of our next DLC.

Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 2 expands the addictive CoD multiplayer experience with three new multiplayer maps and one new co-op/Zombie map. Battle to control the river bridge in ?Banzai? - a bright jungle map featuring a waterfall and hidden caves. In ?Corrosion? face down your enemy in a shattered train yard, and in ?Sub Pens? wipe the monsoon rain from your eyes as you struggle over a bombed-out submarine base. The Zombies make a return in ?Shi No Numa? (Zombie Swamp) featuring Perk machines, the deadly new Wunderwaffe DG-2, new Achievements / Trophies? and flaming Hell Hounds!

Map Pack 2 is slated for release this June. Keep an eye out here at CallOfDuty.com for more information regarding Map Pack 2, and follow @JD_2020 on Twitter for the latest news as it breaks!

Woot! I hope there is a PC version too I can't wait

Can't wait

Comment

Looks really cool

Comment

They have really put a lot of resources behind the consoles for WaW. I know several people around here at work that are addicted to it, but have never played it on the PC.

Personally- I wish it had objectives based actions so that we could squad better. The integration of the different roles isnt as tight as I wished it would be either.

I dont think I would play this game outside of the zombie levels, regardless of what maps they release

Comment

hmm....interesting.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

new maps are always welcome

Comment

Maybe I'll get back on it but to be honest, I didn't played COD5 since over 2-3 months and I had just format my computer and still not reinstall it and don't feel the need to do so... But I reinstall COD4 already lol

I'm very disappointed toward this game...

Comment

Thats exactly what i was thinking hammy. I downloaded the last patch for the new zombie map.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                  Thats exactly what i was thinking hammy. I downloaded the last patch for the new zombie map.
                  I'm reinstalling it right now and It'll be to try zombie map too when I get bored of Left 4 Dead :P lol

Comment

hooah!
                    Caddys

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
                      I'm reinstalling it right now and It'll be to try zombie map too when I get bored of Left 4 Dead :P lol
                      Get bored of L4D that aint never gonna happen

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X