Dr. Box did it. Now it's my turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Box did it. Now it's my turn

Haaay! Ever since I read that Dr. Box was making a video about 2 months back I really wanted to do the same. I know Box is good with a lot of weapons, so I decided to make one about knives, knives only, which I specialize in. OK, I might be more a of a backstabber than a full on "he has bullets and I got a sword" type thing though. Now on to the video specs. I tried using Vegas 9, but I really didn't figure out how to use it (Major FAIL on my part).... so I stuck with what I know best, n00b's favorite, Windows Movie Maker. It surprisingly looked better than I hoped for. And I even did it in 720p quality (Tho I fraps'd in 800x600). So without further a mountain-dew, here come's the knife. Doesn't look as good as HD, so watch in HD!

YouTube - A CoD4 Knife Montage

P.S. Please bring back teh COD4 server, I'm all lonely with servers that I know not many people on. Besides, I miss knifing Quickster and all of 'em nade spammers

Oh and P.P.S. Skud, I tried taking your name from the whole "You killed Skud" but dude, I killed you so many times I don't think it's even possible

Wow....

Im not in there phantom

Comment

Lol. You must have put all four times you've killed me in your whole life in that clip!

Anyway, nice vid Baby PHan. My like for you shows in that after being gone all weekend, I've waited 9 minutes and 3 seconds to get back to playing just so I could watch this. Why everybody doesn't still play 4 is beyond me. Lovely vid, boy. The playing with snipers bit cracked me up. I don't have the words to express it, but...

Comment

nice video
        K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
        sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Cod4 and DODs are all i play now. I have been signed up for the twl for cod4 so i have regular scrims so that is where i find myself spending the most time. I do try to get on the dods server when it is doing well though.

Comment

eveytime i play cod4, i forget i have a knife.

wow u put the earth as O for phantom rofl
            Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Phantom thats what it looks like when I play a shotty class...
              Skud Recon and Phant you all gotta play with me I spend most of my time on AR51 server 2(sorry for the advirtisement cain) HC makes knifing a lot harder but still I love COD4 and would like to play with some CLR buddies again. Check my on steam where I am or pm me here(at least 1 day in advance) and We can set up a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                Phantom thats what it looks like when I play a shotty class...
                Skud Recon and Phant you all gotta play with me I spend most of my time on AR51 server 2(sorry for the advirtisement cain) HC makes knifing a lot harder but still I love COD4 and would like to play with some CLR buddies again. Check my on steam where I am or pm me here(at least 1 day in advance) and We can set up a time.
                Will do

Comment

Well Demon, Warhead, Recon, Skud, and I found a place (Sent in by Skud) and you should join us. It would be much easier on us. Oh, It's regular too.

Thanks everybody!

Comment

Is it still the same server you sent me? cause I only found u in there once

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X