Map Pack 2 trailers and Zombie trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map Pack 2 trailers and Zombie trailer

I don't know when the PC version will be out but June 11th is release date for the MP2 on the console. (9.99 on the PS3 and 800 points for the Xbox360)

Hope PC is free

Anyway I found some nice trailers of whats to come and a trailer of the Zombies

Call of Duty World At War Shi No Numa trailer

[youtube]7bOeEKKGR0Y[/youtube]
    gametrailer.com better quality version below after the gametrailer short ad
    Call Of Duty: World At War Video Game, Exclusive Shi No Numa DLC Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

some Multiplayer levels

[youtube]_2HIxjSLv5c[/youtube]

[youtube]wku57kM3a78[/youtube]

Comment

Not even shure if I will bother downloading.....
      Treyarch = FAILURE

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
        Treyarch = FAILURE
        100% true

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
          Treyarch = FAILURE
          well they have done one thing right, they have moved to the number 1 spot on my list of developers/ producers who don't give a crap about their games once they are released. This EPIC fail just bumped them above EA.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
            well they have done one thing right, they have moved to the number 1 spot on my list of developers/ producers who don't give a crap about their games once they are released. This EPIC fail just bumped them above EA.
            I don't know about not giving a crap. They fixed several issues including spawning and they have release codw@w map pack number 2

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
              I don't know about not giving a crap. They fixed several issues including spawning and they have release codw@w map pack number 2
              but not for PC, and there have been NO posts about a PC version of the mappack from official treyarch sources. If im wrong, then EA regains the number 1 spot.

Comment

Well... ur right JD over callofduty forums haven't said anything about pc. Someone said on his twitter that he is currently gaming on the console

Comment

If you guys are in the mood for some zombies hit me up. I've played a couple of times with open servers and it was all full of hacks (unlimited ammo, God mode, etc.) and I just had to quit. Let's do it legit, my goal is lvl 25. PM me, and you better have a good connection, cuz mine blows.

Comment

wait now the germans are the survivors?? and jap zombies , treyarch should make a zombie game . thats the only thing that turn out good for them but yet no many people play it.
                    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

The new zombie map is the only reason im going to download this.

Comment

Hey PC fans,

I wanted to take the time to go over the Patch 1.5 details with you all. There is no release date yet. This patch is in test right now and assuming that there aren?t any problems, the following updates will be made:

PC Patch 1.5:
                        * CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
                        * Improved dog spawning in MP
                        * Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
                        * Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
                        * Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
                        * Improved server browser?s refresh functionality when the Source is set to ?Favorites?
                        * Added support for CODTV
                        * ?cg_DrawFPS 1? now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
                        * Added RCon command "teamstatus" to display players? team information

Additionally, the following Modding items have been addressed ? modders take note:

* Mods: Added joinsquad script function
                        * Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
                        * Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
                        * Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the ?2048 materials? error
                        * Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
                        * Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file

I?d like to call attention to the CoDTV support ? we?ve been working closely with Garetjax, the creator of CoDTV.tv over the past few months. It is important to note: we did not create or integrate CoDTV into Call of Duty: World at War; rather, we implemented the necessary support functionality into the game client for his CoDTV program to function. Visit CoDTV.tv for additional updates on that project.

Finally, we are continuing to work on support for Map Pack 2 on the PC. I have no specific information to provide on this yet, but I will update the community when there are more details.

Regards,
                        -JD
                        -.-

What the hell, man.

Comment

You know what irk me when I'm playing zombie or co-op... Its when you playing a good game and people leave without saying anything.... OR when the "host" leaves in a middle of a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                            You know what irk me when I'm playing zombie or co-op... Its when you playing a good game and people leave without saying anything.... OR when the "host" leaves in a middle of a good game.
                            Play with friends problem solved....

Comment

I would not hold my Breath for Mp2 for the pc by the sound of things

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X