I Am Done For Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Am Done For Good

Seeing that we no longer have a server for Cain's Lair, and that I have already ranked up as far as I can, I am putting Battlefield 2142 to the shelf. If we ever get a group of CLRs on a 2142 server at the same time, then I will join in, but I will not be playing as much. I am going to be focusing on becoming a First Sergeant in Battlefield 2. If anyone wants to join me for some BF2, send me a PM. As for 2142, it was fun while it lasted, but you have not seen the last of me...LOL
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Well I'm back playing and I have been playing a few rounds with dead and gone. so they are still a few of us still playing out there

Comment

I've played on Conquest with several CLR's recently.
      It's dead here, but still we play.

Hwy Tampa though is a nasty map if you don't have a squad, or VOIP.
      Gunships everywhere, choke points for RDX'ers and MM's.
      Walkers here and there to make life fun.
      It would be easier if you could go 1v1 with any of them, but they come
      in groups.

Shooting an enemy walker? You could be dead by a hidden RDX'er or
      Pilum pusher while you are busy, and it happens Often.

Most CLR's stick to the Gibraltor type maps/servers. I have no problems
      with that, and enjoy a good game there at times.
      (Note: Hackers are VERY prevalent on other servers though)
      Having said that, they always come and go until PB gets their catch
      program back up to snuff.

So Yes, I'm still playing 2142 and BF2. Wherever CLR's are, that's where
      I'm playing. And yes, the majority of my play time will and should be on
      UT3, but I have ALL Sunday to play.
      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Boy Dead you said it all about that Tampa map. I was playing the map but I was the only CLR playing that day. Got in a walker and lasted some 30 minutes with a guy that was in a squad I was in. He must have liked my style well enough that I got a buddie request from him after be quit for the night. The map is assume.

Comment

Re: I Am Done For Good

Originally posted by Kyler721
          Seeing that we no longer have a server for Cain's Lair, and that I have already ranked up as far as I can, I am putting Battlefield 2142 to the shelf. If we ever get a group of CLRs on a 2142 server at the same time, then I will join in, but I will not be playing as much. I am going to be focusing on becoming a First Sergeant in Battlefield 2. If anyone wants to join me for some BF2, send me a PM. As for 2142, it was fun while it lasted, but you have not seen the last of me...LOL
          Do not give up on some of us Kyler. I still play 2142 but will be playing BF2 this coming Monday & Tuesday for sure. These are my off days and last Monday & Tuesday I was plaing SP mode on two new games I bought.

Call To Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Silent Hunters Wolves Of The Pacific

Silent Hunter has great graphics but for me its a little hard as there is so much going on for you as the sub captain it is difficult to keep the sub going and firing those torpedoes during a battle all at one time.
          It will take me sometime to get the hang of it but back to 2142. I always stop in from time to time to check and see if anyone is playing and I try to join in on that server if there are any CLR's playing.

Comment

Like the others have said before, there is a certain server that I think we all play on now that CLR is 2142 is dead. Its pretty much the EXACT same atmosphere as CLR was and I see MANY CLR's on there. So please dont give up..we need to show this server what some REAL teamwork is about.

Comment

I am not giving up, I just wont be on very often, unless agroup of us gets together.
              We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

I doubt i'll be playing 2142 again either. UT3 Warfare is just too much fun.

Comment

i just got BF2142 right now i'm waiting for the pach to dwonload
                  (do do do do do doooo do do do doooo)

Comment

ive been on a decent server recently for gibraltor
                    only problem was that they allowed hackers
                    which gave me a laugh
                    ive given up the whole competative kill death ratio and it gets kinda amuzing

me and linemanstud were playing a game of who could nade the aimbotter first for a few rounds lotsa fun lol

the biggest thing ive noticed being on other servers is how easy they are
                    its to the point that i actually enjoy the aimbotters cause they are the only challenge

Comment

I haven't played gibraltor in the longest...

Would like to see if playing COD4 increased my foot soldier skillz.
                      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Playing CoD4 definitely makes your more accurate on 2142. It is still fun to play as a breather from CoD4 because I can stay alive sometimes whole rounds, rather than dying every minute or so. Also getting up in the international standings keeps me going. Top 500 for RDX shotgun woo!!! (No one uses it) but also top 3000 and rising for regular shotgun!

Comment

imma about 2000 with a shottie and havent played bf since i got cod. maybe i'll come back and show you how to spread the buck shot

Comment

Haven't played Conquest since I built my new computer.

It SHOULD help me out alot. I missed a lot of kills from lag or
                            low FPS. Even missed with the shotty alot.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

im not ready to stop playing for good and i still havent finish ranking up. but im close. i play once in a full moon.
                              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X