No announcement yet.

Post your PC's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, no some group name "Anti-Sec" hack imageshack... you know people with nothing better to do

ImageShack Hacked by Anti-sec Movement

Comment

Her my Desk and rig still waiting for my other 4890 card to come back from been RMA anyway hear the Pic and Sry not had chance to change the date on the cam

Spec's

Intel I7 920 OC 3.2ghz
      Asus X58 P6T Motherboard
      Patriot PC 12800 DDR 3 1600mhz Memory 6 Gig
      Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache HD
      Western Digital 500 Gig SATA-II 32MB Cache HD
      ATI 4890 Sapphire Radeon ( have 2 in crossfire x but 1 stop working)
      Standard LCD Temp Monitor screen
      Akasa Nero Cpu Cooler
      Coolermaster Storm Scout Case
      Corsair 850 Watt TX Psu.
      Acer 22" Monitor
      OS Vista 64 Bit Preim
      OS Win 7 64 Bit RC Ultra

Last edited by Ghost_Rain; 11 Jul 2009, 12:30 PM.

Comment

It'll take me a bit but I'll clean mine up and post some pics.
        [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
        Like the community? Donate here:
        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
          hey I got to represent my viewsonic monitor too
          Oh sweetness I see you have a copy of FSX on your shelf...me too!!!
          [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ryanbatc View Post
            Oh sweetness I see you have a copy of FSX on your shelf...me too!!!
            Yeah I can play hours on FSX here is a pic of my Yoke; CH Products Flight Sim Yoke

I love flying the B-52H, C-5, C-17 and the old C-141 I would like to someday get the CH Products Pro Pedals and the CH Products Throttle Quadrant. I been meaning to get them on my list of to buy but I keep pushing them back on the bottom of the list lol. And maybe a fighterstick since the yoke is terrible on trying to fly a heli..

I can land real well in a small 2 seater or a lear jet but my military aircraft, I'm still having some issues landing them... I either over shot my runway distance or come in too hard and can't see my runway. Have you try the multiplayer? I never try it. Too embarest to have them laughing at a noob try to land those heavy aircraft.

I been to some FS forums and the pics of the people setup is amazing. Some even made there there desk a full mockup of the cockpit with real gauges

Comment

Woot, my new monitor came in yesterday... Don't know why its so hard to take LCD monitor pic,

Comment

It looks like you were using a flash.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Wooo that looks like a fingerprint magnet. Congrats on teh 120Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                    It looks like you were using a flash.
                    Apache
                    lol, well what happen is this screen is bright.When ever I'll look away, it takes my eyes awhile to focus other parts of the room. (makes me wonder if I need brighter lights in the room) I havent played with the LCD settings. And the camera wanted to do someother setting then what I wanted. If I don't use the flash, the surounding area of the monitor will be dark. If I adjust the camera to face down, the offset will come clear but the top of the monitor will be out of the picture.

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    Wooo that looks like a fingerprint magnet. Congrats on teh 120Hz.
                    Tell me about it.... The first few pictures I took had figureprints on the sides when I was setting up the monitor.

thanks, Pictures from newegg made the base looks narrow. The base is fine and heavy. As the other reviews on newegg, it is wobbly but nothing that makes me want to say "uh oh" Its fine if you don't mess with it or bang the desk.

The neck comes with the monitor and it attach to the base with the neck clips and a screw in the middle of the base, The neck is hard plastic. When I put it together, the LCD screen was faceing downward abit... I didn't find anything to see if you can adjust the screen up or down. When I tryied to adjust it, I was thinking I am going to break the neck. but its fine, you just have to give it a little elbow to adjust the screen to my viewing angle.

Comment

Ok, so here we go!

here's the front of the comp, with the door closed...

And with the door open...

Here's the side through the lexan...

And with the side door open you can see the 8800gts 640mb and my Zalman cooler! Oh you can also see the Harddrives in the picture following as well....

The monitor and actual desktop...

And just to the right of it... you can see my router, modem, light, and my small stack of Challenge coins...

Here's a close-up of the Challenge coins I have so far. In no real order... Airman's coin, 326Trg Sqd coin, Warrior flight coin, AFSA coin, Custom made BMT flight coin, 9/11 coin, and Custom made 153d Filed Artillery Brigade coing from a E-7 in the Army reserve.

BTW, I don't know why, but for some reason the camera just wouldn't take great pictures there... I think I had the iso too high.... Although the camera was on auto though... Perhaps it's just from where photobucket converted them.
                      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

It looks like you need to get rid of some dust.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                          It looks like you need to get rid of some dust.
                          Apache
                          lol, it just comes back in 2 days... literally... 2 days!

Comment

What's the fabric over the window panel fan hole?

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                              What's the fabric over the window panel fan hole?
                              Keeps animal hair out of the computer.

Comment

Ever seen a macbook???? That's what I have...

You guys just wait till I have enough funds to build my baby... especially if you see me in game in DoD!!!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  I am glad you are recovering and will soon be back in good health.
                                  Apache...
                                  18 Feb 2024, 05:36 AM
                                Working...
                                X