Questions/comments for admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by homosapien15 View Post
    I'm online and guess who else is? ANOTHER HACKER!!!!!

I know I'm new here, but we seriously need to have something to get rid of these people.

(he finally left)
    26mins after i left the server.

Comment

Best way to deal with the hackers is not to talk to them, many hackers will turn off their hacks for a bit if you let them know your onto them. So try to contact an admin, there is a list somewhere in this thread i believe. And just wait them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
        Best way to deal with the hackers is not to talk to them, many hackers will turn off their hacks for a bit if you let them know your onto them. So try to contact an admin, there is a list somewhere in this thread i believe. And just wait them out.
        Also, some of them cheat for the sole purpose of making people "rage" So if people say TURN OFF THE HACKS YOU NOOB! It is just going to make them want to stay even longer because they are being entertained.

But yes, feel free to use the "Report a Jerk" section.
        Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

I didn't know we had that, I'll do that next time. I usually just try to tell people to switch to spec or not leave spawn, well not tell, advise. This makes 3 times hackers have been on the lair, but usually once people stop leaving spawn, the hacker gets bored and leaves.

And juneau too bad I missed you! At least the problem solved itself though.

Comment

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
            Also, some of them cheat for the sole purpose of making people "rage" So if people say TURN OFF THE HACKS YOU NOOB! It is just going to make them want to stay even longer because they are being entertained.

But yes, feel free to use the "Report a Jerk" section.
            Cheeser is exactly right, hackers cheat in order to be noticed if you ignore them they dont get as much of a kick out of it.

Comment

I had a major problem with Steam, and was unable to play ANYTHING Steam Powered.

FINALLY is fixed, and I'll be online tonight for your Kill Count Needs.

Just a note: We are VERY careful about kicking or banning people that are suspected hackers. There are some absolutely awesome players here on the Lair, so sometimes a player that is kicking some serious tail may NOT be a hacker. Our Motto as Admins:
              Better safe and sure than sorry.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I'll be on to show you the power of cheese, dead and gone

Comment

which reminds me, I think cheeser is a hacker because he killed me

Cheese I think when you invite people to visit the forums and join us here at Cain's lair, they secretly say to themselves "why? so I can get owned by him for months to come?"

Comment

LOL!!! !!!

Comment

exactly how hard-core are we when it comes to cursing? i want to get it straight so i do not seem to be selectively telling people to watch their lang., i only say something if they use it towards another person and not when they just rant( i.e. saying "b***s***" or "f***" after dying). personally i do not care if people curse but i realize that alot of clans have lang. rules on their servers because children play, so should we harass everyone who curses or just the 1s trying to offend or start a fight with some1?

edited by juneau
                      Last edited by juneau; 31 Jul 2009, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by grimjo View Post
                        exactly how hard-core are we when it comes to cursing? i want to get it straight so i do not seem to be selectively telling people to watch their lang., i only say something if they use it towards another person and not when they just rant( i.e. saying "b***s***" or "f***" after dying). personally i do not care if people curse but i realize that alot of clans have lang. rules on their servers because children play, so should we harass everyone who curses or just the 1s trying to offend or start a fight with some1?
                        Best coarse of action is to simply ignore it and let the admins take care of it. If it's really bad (directed at somebody, I.E. harassment) or racist then please report it in the report a jerk section.

Edited by juneau (tut tut Gene )
                        Last edited by juneau; 31 Jul 2009, 06:31 AM.
                        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
                          Best coarse of action is to simply ignore it and let the admins take care of it. If it's really bad (directed at somebody, I.E. harassment) or racist then please report it in the report a jerk section.

Edited by juneau (tut tut Gene )

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                            by Apache Warrior
                            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                          • Reply to 6 years
                            by Sirex
                            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                            Just hit 2.5K miles...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                            by Sirex
                            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                            by Sirex
                            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                            by Sirex
                            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                          Working...
                          X