Just got voted off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got voted off.

Man, I just got voted off a Cod 4 server in NY. I was suspected of hacking. LMAO. With a 612 ping no less. It was Overgrown and I had camped out behind a rock in the ravine and was watching the guys come across the opening across from me. It was the building with the hole blown in the wall and the metal staircase in the back.

They would just stop on the other side, some would lay down on the ground and I could see the muzzle flash and shoot through the wall sometimes if they were behind it. I was shootin an M4. Must have killed about 15 guys that way. Got 2 choppers and 2 airstrikes. Needless to say they were pissed and thought I was hackin..

To be honest, I probably would have thought the same thing but little did they know was that I could see them when they would cross the opening, and they couldnt see me because of the tree in the ravine by the opening. They were spawning in the blue interior building and running straight to where I was waitin. Some where coming down the metal stairs and staging right where I could see em.

It was kinda funny, With a 612 ping. If they would have been smart they would have noticed the games before I was mostly last.

They dont run PB but I play there because the ping is lower on the east coast. My connection runs through Virginia. And there are lot of Europeans play there cause they can run their hacks. It gets bad sometimes. But you can vote em off like they did me. I dont like to play there but I'm really missin the game. I'f I could play with you guys I'd be there.

Just thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

I'll be changing locations in a few days. I can't connect with steam here so I havent been running DoD or I would come watch you guys. Cant run WaW either. Just Cod4.

later
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Dood... When are you coming back home? Ever since you left my kill count dropped (Skud helps, but he's only one man!)

Also, stop h4x0rzin pls, kthxbai.

Comment

I mostly play S&D nowadays in cod4. Been praticing for our matches and are now #8 in the cevo-P ladder. Hopefully we will win the grandprize. I play in the 5v5 ladder so hit me up and we could get a friendly scrim.

Comment

It happen's to the best of us. I been kicked before but I haven't been voted off from COD4. Although, I have had initiate the vote's before

Comment

I actually find it funny when I see Vote Kicks initiated against me, especially when I'm using a trackball mouse

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            Dood... When are you coming back home? Ever since you left my kill count dropped (Skud helps, but he's only one man!)

I know, I know. I"m shootin for sometime in January 2010. I should be through here sometime in Dec. then I'll head to Bangkok to finish shipping stuff home, get my redneck teeth worked on from all those years of snuff and beer. And then its back to the great state of Texas.

You guys are in so much trouble.

ps. i wasnt " h4xOrzin" but i was messin their asses up pretty bad at that point. Hehe.. I [bold]was[/bold]camped out though. but with my ping thats about all I can do. If I go toe to toe with someone I dont last too long.It takes the bullet about 1.5 seconds to get there but in this game thats an eternity. You learn how to lead em a bit. Kinda like wing shootin.

Ask Skud, he busted me more than once when he caught me out in the open. If Minerva sees me she doesnt even waste ammo. She usually just skips and dances right up and knifes me after I already unloaded a full magazine. its funny as hell.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
              If Minerva sees me she doesnt even waste ammo. She usually just skips and dances right up and knifes me after I already unloaded a full magazine. its funny as hell.
              awwww...
              K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post

Ohhhh, but what a MAN!!!

Comment

When I read the title, I thought you had gotten on Survivor. ;D
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                    by Apache Warrior
                    6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                  • Reply to 6 years
                    by Sirex
                    I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                    Just hit 2.5K miles...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                  • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                    by Sirex
                    Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                  • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                    by Sirex
                    Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                  • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                    by Sirex
                    Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                  Working...
                  X