Server Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand..
    I have to switch to a more popular server to play Kalt/Palermo and those 2 bomb maps..... does that makes sense to anyone?

Comment

Perfect sense.

Comment

I ran Palermo and Kalt from the 24th to the 29th...

Comment

i was here when we did the first run with the custom maps and the bomb maps, and one of the main reasons i joined the CLR community was because i like the ppl on the server and the maps dod_lennon and dod_harrington, they always seemed to be populated back then, why not give it another try and if it does not work just take them back off, i love the current server but i would really like to see a custom map or 2 cuz while the maps we have are good, they kinda get old after a while especially like you play a few hours every day like me

Comment

The server has become much busier in the last 4 or 5 months but I still don't think it has a big enough community of dedicated players to make custom maps work (as in, having more than 10 play at a time). In the future I'd like to see custom maps but it doesn't seem feasible right now.

However, I would like to see kalt, palermo, and jagd in constant rotation with a map vote system.

Colmar sucks

Comment

i prefer jagd over colmar anytime..
              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Yeah, I'm not fighting for custom maps... Just Kalt, Palermo and the two bomb maps.

Comment

Let's try Lennon !! I put it in place of Flash.

Remember folks, Valve is tweaking the official maps and discussing ADDING a few new maps to the official patch. If/when they do that we wil run nothing but the newer maps for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

Remember folks, Valve is tweaking the official maps and discussing ADDING a few new maps to the official patch. If/when they do that we wil run nothing but the newer maps for a while.

!!!!! I don't really keep up with the patch discussion and all that, so it's good to hear they are adding some more maps. I can't wait to play them!
                    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

I am happy to play Lennon but, I will miss Flash. Flash is my favorite sniping map.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Flash must remain. I destroy suckahs on that map.
                        jump jump jump jump shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

yes! i love lennon and i hate flash, best update ever!

Comment

Why did you replace flash?
                            Instead of just adding lennon?

Comment

Is this true? Is flash not on the server right now?? Cause that is very disturbing news. It's like I lost a piece of myself...

Comment

Flash be back !!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X