No announcement yet.

Registry problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all my settings are the default for dod and im located in maryland, i have been on the server almost everyday since may and have only had a problem this past week and others have noticed it too. i don't know what "kevlar arms" is but i don't think that is the problem because i can see the blood spots where my bullets hit them but they didn't take any dmg as well as the shovel and knife/fist leaving blood marks and making the flesh sound but doing 0 dmg which is common with registry problems(atleast in css). back when i ran my own dods and css servers i had this same problem and fixed it by having the logs cleaned out. it may be a connection issue like you suggested but considering the amount of time it is has taken place and the number of ppl i have talked to who are exp. a similar problem this past week i think it is a registry issue. i am no expert and everything i say and suggest is based off issues iv had on my own servers so as long as this is looked into im happy

tnx,
    BrigadeF?hrer Khazard

Comment

Don't know if it's just me but i've still not noticed nothing wrong with the server. Not noticing anyone complaining on the server either.

Comment

I have seen a few complain about the rates or w/e recently, but tbh I don't know enough about the details.
        Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
          What excuse can i have for my great rounds as of late?

Leave the server alone dammit!
          You're good at missing!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X