Final warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final warning

Ok you mullets. I've been out for a while but its gettin down to the last few months before I come for ya. Been honing my sKilz playing Lan games over here and its been much carnage. I have been officially labeled the "Hackmaster". Everyone thinks I'm cheating.. LMAO>..... j/k....

At the moment I'm in Bangkok and I'm gonna reload WaW so I can go hunt Caddys down and pulverize his butt. Ping aint the greatest unless I"m playin on a Thai server or maybe Singapore or Japan. But the US servers are still in the 400 plus range. But I can deal.

I'm gonna be home some time after the first of the year and everyone knows that MW2 will be out by then and the server will be rockin again. I cant wait.. got it pre ordered thru Amazon.

I miss you guys,but I've resigned to not even play while I'm in Iraq.Just the Lan games, with everyone sittin at the same table. Its fun. But I am lookin forward to gettin home and finally being able to play on a level playing field. Well as level as it can get when I aint drunk. I like beer. What can I say.

Anyway.. hope to see you guys in a few months.

and remember.......
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

We will be waitin' for you.
    You can still post in the forums though.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

What Apache said
      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

I can't wait for you to be back home Cobalt. Really been looking forward to you kicking ass with a less than 100 ping.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post

and remember.......
          Remember what?

lol but seriously you talk so much trash that I can't wait to see you near me. Also, COD4 ftw!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            Remember what?

lol but seriously you talk so much trash that I can't wait to see you near me. Also, COD4 ftw!!!!
            I'm presuming that after the '........' you're suppsed to read his sig. Just guessing.

Comment

Ok you mullets. I've been out for a while but its gettin down to the last few months before I come for ya. Been honing my sKilz playing Lan games over here and its been much carnage. I have been officially labeled the "Hackmaster". Everyone thinks I'm cheating.. LMAO>..... j/k....

At the moment I'm in Bangkok and I'm gonna reload WaW so I can go hunt Caddys down and pulverize his butt. Ping aint the greatest unless I"m playin on a Thai server or maybe Singapore or Japan. But the US servers are still in the 400 plus range. But I can deal.

I'm gonna be home some time after the first of the year and everyone knows that MW2 will be out by then and the server will be rockin again. I cant wait.. got it pre ordered thru Amazon.

I miss you guys,but I've resigned to not even play while I'm in Iraq.Just the Lan games, with everyone sittin at the same table. Its fun. But I am lookin forward to gettin home and finally being able to play on a level playing field. Well as level as it can get when I aint drunk. I like beer. What can I say.

Anyway.. hope to see you guys in a few months.

and remember.......

Is Cobalt caliing me out How are you doing Cobalt? Long time you and I haven't game. Unfortunately I have deleted W@W and COD4 from my hard drive and currently playing BF2. COD4 and W@W was just getting boring for me. But if you want a quick game, I can reinstall W@W. I can't wait for you to come back and see you in MW2

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                Remember what?

LOL Phan.. I'm gonna kill you so much that you're gonna have to find new ways of fallin down.

Its just my nature to have fun. Talkin trash just makes it better for you guys when you wax my butt in the game.

I do miss everyone though. These next 3-4 months are gonna drag by so slow. I have a lot of work to do when I get back to the states, but I'm gonna try and find time to play. And like I mentioned. MW2 will be out in a few months and I'm sure Cain will have it runnin and our server will be one of the best.

Oh, and Phantom, I dont know if you heard or not but I had my brother do a ping test to the server from where I'll be for a few months and it was like 15-16 range. I know thats not game play ping but it should be fairly good. I'm lookin forward to it. I really am.

Caddys, I should have the game loaded in about 3 days or so. I'll send you a note when I'm up and running. Do you have the patches all the way up to 1.5. I just downloaded the new patch. I have all the other ones filed. So I'll load them all when I get the game up and running. Just let me know which version you're running on WaW.
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

LOL Phan.. I'm gonna kill you so much that you're gonna have to find new ways of fallin down.

Its just my nature to have fun. Talkin trash just makes it better for you guys when you wax my butt in the game.

I do miss everyone though. These next 3-4 months are gonna drag by so slow. I have a lot of work to do when I get back to the states, but I'm gonna try and find time to play. And like I mentioned. MW2 will be out in a few months and I'm sure Cain will have it runnin and our server will be one of the best.

Oh, and Phantom, I dont know if you heard or not but I had my brother do a ping test to the server from where I'll be for a few months and it was like 15-16 range. I know thats not game play ping but it should be fairly good. I'm lookin forward to it. I really am.

Caddys, I should have the game loaded in about 3 days or so. I'll send you a note when I'm up and running. Do you have the patches all the way up to 1.5. I just downloaded the new patch. I have all the other ones filed. So I'll load them all when I get the game up and running. Just let me know which version you're running on WaW.
                  I can run up to patch 1.5 or the new 1.6 Patch that suppose to be out sometime this week. The thing about the 1.5 is they removed the bypod on the MG when you go to prone and I was upset about that.

Comment

Man we talkin about World at War right. I thought the last one out was 1.5 with the new map pack in it. Havent heard about 1.6. All I got is 1.5 at the moment but I'm still a few days away from playin. I'll holler at you when I'm up and runnin.

Comment

Man we talkin about World at War right. I thought the last one out was 1.5 with the new map pack in it. Havent heard about 1.6. All I got is 1.5 at the moment but I'm still a few days away from playin. I'll holler at you when I'm up and runnin.

Yeah IM talking about W@W. 1.5 is the latest patch but 1.6 is suppose to be out sometime today

Comment

Patch 1.6 now on, 1.2GB through...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                        Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                          by Apache Warrior
                          6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                        • Reply to 6 years
                          by Sirex
                          I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                          Just hit 2.5K miles...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                        • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                          by Sirex
                          Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                        • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                          by Sirex
                          Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                        • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                          by Sirex
                          Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                          5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                        Working...
                        X