Free Weekend + UT Demo 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Weekend + UT Demo 10th Anniversary

Another UT3 Free Weekend via Steam is going on plus some other good deals.

Epic Games, Inc. invites everyone to check out Unreal Tournament 3 Black, the premier first-person shooter with more official content and community mods than ever before, completely free of charge starting tomorrow.

Thursday, September 17, marks the 10-year anniversary of the original Unreal Tournament demo release, and to celebrate Epic will kick off a long weekend in which anyone can log onto Valve?s Steam digital distribution service, download Unreal Tournament 3 Black and play the game through the weekend free of charge. Preload for the Free Weekend begins today.

In addition, the original Unreal Tournament will be on sale for $1.99, and both Unreal Tournament 3 Black and the Unreal Deal Pack will be available for 60% off through September 27.
    Ahh...it seems like only yesterday that I loaded up UT'99 on my first "gaming" rig (P2@233Mhz, 128MB of Ram and Voodoo 3 2000) and playing hours of multiplayer on 56K dial-up...

Does this black addition include UT2K4 by chance?
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
      Does this black addition include UT2K4 by chance?
      Only the Unreal Deal Pack (ATM it's $16) has all the Unreal games: http://store.steampowered.com/app/13210/

Comment

Originally posted by KurlonT View Post
        Another UT3 Free Weekend via Steam is going on plus some other good deals.

Ahh...it seems like only yesterday that I loaded up UT'99 on my first "gaming" rig (P2@233Mhz, 128MB of Ram and Voodoo 3 2000) and playing hours of multiplayer on 56K dial-up...
        lol I still play UT'99

Comment

Uh boy was I proud of my P2@233Mhz those days..
          Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
            lol I still play UT'99
            I fired up UT99 this morning after reading this. Geez it was loads of fun even though I got my ass kicked in Botmatches because it had been so long. This was the game that lured me away from Q2.
            --Slaughter

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
              I fired up UT99 this morning after reading this. Geez it was loads of fun even though I got my ass kicked in Botmatches because it had been so long. This was the game that lured me away from Q2.
              ha ha yeah it bring back alot of old old memories when I played this "Multi kill" "Mmmm mmm mm monster kill!" "Ultra kill!"

Its hard for me to find a server without the mod maps and good numbers to from time to time I'll play with bots myself

Comment

For those Steam users who have never played the original UT, for $1.99 you can't beat it.
                --Slaughter

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X