News about our CoD4 Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News about our CoD4 Server

Well I have bad news about our new CoD4 server........ And some good news ........

The bad news I have decided to pull down the Chicago CoD4 server, our brand new one.

It did much worse last night that I had hoped or wished for, and perhaps I am too impatient, since many of our regulars didn't even get to play in there....

Sorry about that ...

Now for the Good news ....
    we are moving.

I am putting up a new CoD4 server in Washington DC, so all our East Coast buds and our friends in Europe and the UK can dance a jig !!! (Sorry to our midwest buds).

The new server will be up within the next few hours, I will post when it is on-line and we can all race to get in there and be firsts again !!

!!!! I'll have to plan my hw break around this
    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

-.-

Comment

Roger that, standing by
        [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
        Like the community? Donate here:
        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

I am not able to connect at all right now....... I still see it being populated via CAIN'S LAIR =Hardcore= | Call of Duty 4 Server Information | Game-Monitor.com :: Server Search, Monitoring, Stats and more
          [img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/Sniper1515/sniper1515sigzp8.jpg[/img]

"A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes"

Comment

Well, I guess I'll just have to fight a little dirtier then.

Comment

IP: 208.43.97.178
              Port: 28960
              Slots: 32

CAIN'S LAIR =Hardcore=

Comment

cainmoe.

Comment

Comment

geez cain what are you trying to do to me?? i almost reinstalled cod4!!! i dont have time for that, im a daddy to a 9month old, renovating my home ($70,000 and counting) and doing most of the work myself...not easy in a wheelchair ill add

Comment

Originally posted by AROWHEELS View Post
                      geez cain what are you trying to do to me?? i almost reinstalled cod4!!! i dont have time for that, im a daddy to a 9month old, renovating my home ($70,000 and counting) and doing most of the work myself...not easy in a wheelchair ill add
                      Arowheels!!! install it! install it! install it! lol.... how u been? good luck on your projects and congrats on the family. Will you be getting MW2?

Comment

You can play some. You just need will power to control your urges.
                        And it is a good for stress relief.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Arowheels!!! Good to see you!! You need to reinstall COD4 asap.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X