New Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Server

Let's Try vanilla TDM with FF Reflect Damage a while...

What kind of combo is that...

Comment

If you turn HardCore ON, you'll have a success.

Playing with Hardcore OFF is so lame...

Comment

I miss HC already...
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I thought we were playing hc if not my bad.

Comment

well I had fun tonight mostly just me and Todd, with others briefly stopping by.

And I like the tdm. More exciting with the little battles you have. It isn't so much about whoever saw who first.
            Motivate

Comment

I must say I played a lot yesterday and I kind of use to non-HC now, it doesn't change that much overall.. The only thing I hate is that sometime you need to empty a full clip to kill someone but when you know where to aim, it's a question of only 2 or 3 more bullets per kill

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
                I must say I played a lot yesterday and I kind of use to non-HC now, it doesn't change that much overall.. The only thing I hate is that sometime you need to empty a full clip to kill someone but when you know where to aim, it's a question of only 2 or 3 more bullets per kill
                Yea but for guys like me who cant hit a flying squirrel (you know who you are ) HC is better

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
                  It's definitely more than just 2 or 3 bullets (depending on what gun you're using i guess)...especially if someone has juggernaut
                  Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

I plan on using my phase-plasma rifle in the 40watt range to get you turkeys since my standard weapons take to much ammo to kill the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
                      well I had fun tonight mostly just me and Todd, with others briefly stopping by.

And I like the tdm. More exciting with the little battles you have. It isn't so much about whoever saw who first.
                      +1

Comment

And I like that tdm makes perks matter. makes you actually think about pros and cons of your setup....Unlike HC where basically no matter what you are dead in 5 bullets.I just get dead silence and jammer, and I have no problems killing anyone.

Either way, can't wait for mw2. Sooo many games coming before years end. Operation flashpoint, L4D2, Assassin's Creed 2. then we got Bioshock 2 and Mass effect 2 early next year...how will I get anything done
                        Motivate

Comment

Hadn't heard of Operation flashpoint until now. It looks very cool!
                          A change of Pace.
                          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

BRING BACK HC, regular sucks until we get 20+ on the server.....

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X