New Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Server

Let's Try vanilla TDM with FF Reflect Damage a while...

What kind of combo is that...

Comment

If you turn HardCore ON, you'll have a success.

Playing with Hardcore OFF is so lame...

Comment

I miss HC already...
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I thought we were playing hc if not my bad.

Comment

well I had fun tonight mostly just me and Todd, with others briefly stopping by.

And I like the tdm. More exciting with the little battles you have. It isn't so much about whoever saw who first.
            Motivate

Comment

I must say I played a lot yesterday and I kind of use to non-HC now, it doesn't change that much overall.. The only thing I hate is that sometime you need to empty a full clip to kill someone but when you know where to aim, it's a question of only 2 or 3 more bullets per kill

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
                I must say I played a lot yesterday and I kind of use to non-HC now, it doesn't change that much overall.. The only thing I hate is that sometime you need to empty a full clip to kill someone but when you know where to aim, it's a question of only 2 or 3 more bullets per kill
                Yea but for guys like me who cant hit a flying squirrel (you know who you are ) HC is better

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
                  It's definitely more than just 2 or 3 bullets (depending on what gun you're using i guess)...especially if someone has juggernaut
                  Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

I plan on using my phase-plasma rifle in the 40watt range to get you turkeys since my standard weapons take to much ammo to kill the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
                      well I had fun tonight mostly just me and Todd, with others briefly stopping by.

And I like the tdm. More exciting with the little battles you have. It isn't so much about whoever saw who first.
                      +1

Comment

And I like that tdm makes perks matter. makes you actually think about pros and cons of your setup....Unlike HC where basically no matter what you are dead in 5 bullets.I just get dead silence and jammer, and I have no problems killing anyone.

Either way, can't wait for mw2. Sooo many games coming before years end. Operation flashpoint, L4D2, Assassin's Creed 2. then we got Bioshock 2 and Mass effect 2 early next year...how will I get anything done
                        Motivate

Comment

Hadn't heard of Operation flashpoint until now. It looks very cool!
                          A change of Pace.
                          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

BRING BACK HC, regular sucks until we get 20+ on the server.....

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X