No announcement yet.

Vanilla COD4 TDM is up now !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max players all night and evening was 12. Wow.... that's depressing.

Comment

Was fun...not as many clrs playing as I was hoping. Saw DeadnGone first, then Apache, Moe, Juneau...and that's about it. Maybe this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
        Was fun...not as many clrs playing as I was hoping. Saw DeadnGone first, then Apache, Moe, Juneau...and that's about it. Maybe this weekend?
        Weekend or during the week. It shouldn't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
          Weekend or during the week. It shouldn't really matter.
          Unless you have to work another 12 hour day 9 hours after you get home.

Comment

so back to HC

Comment

Sorry guys but I spectated as long as I could. Went to bed at like 02:00 over here. Gotta do a semblance of work you know.

Besides I got tired of watchin Phantom jumpin off of stuff.. I swear the boy thinks he's got wings. But of course he dies. Evil. did the usual thing and killed everyone. I left before some of the others showed up.

Didnt see Cain.. he's always draggin in last like he has a hangover. But I did get to play him the other day a few rounds when my ping was down around 285 or so.. Yea.. I killed him. So whats the deal, he's just the boss. no biggie.

Kinda hard for me to spec and not play but oh well. It aint long until the new shooter comes out and we're off to the races. I'll be spectatin tonight too and try and keep the server runnin, so see ya'll in the game
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                Unless you have to work another 12 hour day 9 hours after you get home.
                Well yea that can happen. But not to everybody at the same time.

But you still managed to play Skud. You Rock!

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                  Besides I got tired of watchin Phantom jumpin off of stuff.. I swear the boy thinks he's got wings. But of course he dies.
                  LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Juneau now holds the title of greatest death to date. Even I thought I h4x0rz3ddd.

Comment

I'm working too right now and already have other plans for tonight so... sry guys... Been playing L4D too on crash course, nice campain BTW.

Comment

Nah, Phantom just has a magic bullet shield that only activates when he's in mid-air. That's why he hippity-hops all over the place.

Vanilla yesterday definitely had fewer people than HC the previous couple of days. Those who want Vanilla need to show and place.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                        Nah, Phantom just has a magic bullet shield that only activates when he's in mid-air. That's why he hippity-hops all over the place.

Vanilla yesterday definitely had fewer people than HC the previous couple of days. Those who want Vanilla need to show and place.

-Rand
                        If i recall correctly Rand, I believe I saw you say something about that yesterday. I cant repeat it for the sake of the children, but I think it had to do with said "hoppin around".
                        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Also, Juneau now holds the title of greatest death to date. Even I thought I h4x0rz3ddd

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post

Apache
                            I wish i had video tbh. Playing 2v2 and K randomly fires 1... i repeat... 1, no scoped sniper shot through a wall, and who just happened to be running on the other side of that wall? Me.

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                                If i recall correctly Rand, I believe I saw you say something about that yesterday. I cant repeat it for the sake of the children, but I think it had to do with said "hoppin around".
                                I didn't say anything that the children couldn't hear. I carefully considered what I said for maximum tweakage of Phantom.

-Rand
                                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X