Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday

We need some peeps in our COD4 server !!

Thanks for the schoolin' today I've got some work to do eh?

Comment

Need more people. We're slowly dropping!
      Last edited by juneau; 4 Oct 2009, 09:08 AM.

Comment

1 player in there now at 8 pm saturday

Comment

Guys I stayed as long as I could. Gave Phantom and Caddys some nice target practice... they should be ashamed.

Timing is really bad for me. During prime time stateside, its like 04:00 over here. Cant do many of those and get by the next day.

I really dont like playin like this but I was just tryin to help out the server. Dont know if I do more harm than good. If its bad for play then I'll just sit on the sideline and watch from now on.

let me know.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            Guys I stayed as long as I could. Gave Phantom and Caddys some nice target practice... they should be ashamed.

Timing is really bad for me. During prime time stateside, its like 04:00 over here. Cant do many of those and get by the next day.

I really dont like playin like this but I was just tryin to help out the server. Dont know if I do more harm than good. If its bad for play then I'll just sit on the sideline and watch from now on.

let me know.
            Cobalt, as long as your logged on I think that you should at least get to pull a trigger once in a while. It's up to you, of course, but you have as much right as anyone to play (especially with how much time you've been putting in on the server): it's always nice to have you in game...I hate to shoot you (really don't relish shooting any CLRs), but when we're on the same team, I'll do what I can to watch your back until you can get to a closer server.

Comment

I really don't enjoy shooting you either. It's like eating 2 subway footlongs in one sitting. It's wrong... but I still do it. I can't wait to kill you on an even field on MW2.

xoxo
              Gossip Gurl.

Comment

Aw, man its all good. Just tryin to help a bit. Phantom is really the only one that enjoys killin me. Just cause I talk so much junk. But thats his privilege. If i get in the game I'm man enough to take the beatdown.I dont really give a rats behind about my K/D ratio. Its just a game.

I know it looks spastic, cause I've seen some guys that have bad pings play before. But I just like to be in the game and have fun. But thanks for the encouragement. I really enjoy being in the game when there are a lot of CLR's on the same team. And I like seein everyone show up at the same time. I wish somehow everyone could show up at the same time.

I think when MW2 comes out there will be better participation all the way around. Cant expect this old of a game to be doing very good. Plus I think a lot still play WaW. I liked that one myself, but I know others werent that impressed.

I'll still be around a bunch if everything works out. And thanks for watchin my back. Lord know others have saved me from time to time. Its really fun playin with you guys. Its all about the people. (well maybe not Phantom) but you know what I mean.

ps: and I wish Cain wouldnt be such a stranger. If he would announce when he was goin to play I bet more people would show up just for a chance to play with the boss. I know I enjoyed it the time I played with him from Bangkok. Got a lot of laughs out of the few games we played. I think I embarassed him though. He cut out fairly quick...
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X