Apache Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apache Down

I keep getting kicked with PB B problems. I have updatedand even uninstalled PB and reinstalled PB. PB B is running when I check but I get various PB B error messages.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
    I keep getting kicked with PB B problems. I have updatedand even uninstalled PB and reinstalled PB. PB B is running when I check but I get various PB B error messages.
    Apache
    They haven't updated on us again and put another program in that it don't like?
    [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
    Like the community? Donate here:
    [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Not sure...I haven't had any problems. I did one manual update at evenbalance.com a week or two ago, and things have been going fine.

Comment

What's your OS Apache? Win 7 had problems with it for awhile.
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Turning your hacks off will help. Just kidding Sorry to hear you are having problems & hope you get them solved soon.

Comment

I know that I have to have pb.exe actually running for the game not to kick me. I don't know how it changes anything to have the window up but if it isn't I will be kicked every time.
            Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98 View Post
              Turning your hacks off will help. Just kidding Sorry to hear you are having problems & hope you get them solved soon.
              There is no way you can ever post having a problem wih PB without Hax being mentioned.

There are a few of these jokers that are suspect, but Apache aint one of em.

oh, and AW, I enjoyed playin that one round with you last night. Always glad when the old guys like me are in the game.If these young guys didnt run their hacks so much we might do better. Dang wet behind the ears, momma still wipin their butt , youngsters.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I am running XP. Sometimes just rebooting the computer fixes the problem. Sometimes updating PB manually fixes it. Sometimes deleting PB and updating it fixes the problem. All of these work occasionally and sometimes they none of them work.
                Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I hope you get it sorted out soon !!!

Comment

Did you try turning FRAPS off?
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

No but, I may try it the next time it happens.
                      Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I miss nadeing u

Comment

I was out of town yesterday visiting a sick friend at Shands Hospital.
                          Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

HACKER !!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X