Ownage for once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ownage for once

This was one of the Lan games I played today with the pump shotty. I suck at BBcode couldnt get it to come up as an image.

edited: juneau
    Last edited by juneau; 14 Oct 2009, 08:44 AM.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Nice cobalt! I knew you'd be a beast.

Edited your post. Just used the link with the [img][/img] tags or add them yourself.

Comment

Man i tried 4 time just like that and it didnt come up.. I dont know what the problem was, but thanks for fixin it for me. Did you notice the ping.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

LAN in Iraq? Man... Who did you play against? Navy? lol

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          LAN in Iraq? Man... Who did you play against? Navy? lol
          You mullet, others can see a server on the network if they load the game and look for the Lan games instead of internet.

Sometimes I worry about you.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            You mullet, others can see a server on the network if they load the game and look for the Lan games instead of internet.

Sometimes I worry about you.

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I'll give you 10,000 bucks if I made a LAN game and you were able to join.

(Hamachi don't count, ye)

Comment

'Sigh' What does LAN mean.. Local Area Network.....The keyword here being LOCAL.... no you cant see it from where you are you aint LOCAL to me. But there are others that ARE local to me.. sheesh... boy I know you have some semblance of education.

If you stop posting now.. you wont further the dismal opinion others are rapidly garnering from what you have been tryin to say...

Best thing to do at this point is to just state that I owned the guy and lets move forward...

Comment

No no no I won't let you move on. Because I was right and you were wrong. I said LAN in Iraq, what was wrong with that? I know the LAN means LOCAL. Which means you played with someone in your base (Or a whorehouse you frequent?)

But anywho, I want a rematch.

Sorry for

Carry on.

Comment

(Or a whorehouse I frequent)

It was kinda funny though.

Here's a few more games.

Comment

i knew ur a great player man
                      its just the ping bringing u down

Comment

Originally posted by Evilization View Post
                        Or he's playing against his cat or a neighbor kid or something.

Comment

Looks like all the good practice your getting on our server it being put to good use.

Comment

Whoa... back the truck up Evil. I aint close to great. But hopefully I wont be last all the time either. As long as Phantom is in the the game, I have a chance. ...

Or he's playing against his cat or a neighbor kid or something.
                            LMAO ... leave it to the Skud man...

Naw the guy playin is just as good as me. The difference is my practice time with you guys. I'm way more crafty at the game than him. We both use the pump shotties so it aint like I'm shootin him from downtown. He can usually see me when I kill him. Thats why we play the smaller maps. I aint too shabby with the scattergun.

Comment

not only are u a great player, but you are also humble
                              RESPECT to you good sir

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X