No announcement yet.

Sad "news" for all of the PC community of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll cancel mine also.. soon as I figure out how.. Who bought their's on Amazon and where do I go to cancel.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I got mine from amazon, go to account->order the you going to see orders that are not ship yet. Choose modify or edit order and you can cancel there.

Comment

Never mind, I figured it out. I tole them that IW were idiots and that if no dedicated server, no order.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Amazing. words travel fast Im sure this would have some impact

no dedicated servers mw2 - Google Search

Comment

Went to the IW sight and signed up. There is a petition started down the page a bit on the forums to sign. Most folks are like us. Saying the same things. Cant believe its happening.

Some say that maybe they'll patch it in later. Dont know about that but if the delay for PC was gonna bring the whole thing to a halt then maybe they will patch it. I think they didnt want to risk missin out on the Christmas sales. So they went ahead and released it without dedicated servers.

At least I"m hopin thats what will happen. But it sure leaves a bad taste thinkin about how they are slowly trying to weed out the PC. If computer mfg's are smart they would help this along. Lot of lost sales on gaming machines that wont be sold.

I'll never play a console for the rest of my life. Not the same experience.

Comment

Guess ill just add this to the (wait till its in the bargain bin to buy) list. BTW guys if you see me on XBOX live im always up for some ODST. Ive only managed like 2 games with friends since i bought it. I really hate Xbox multiplayer.... no coop unless you have them as friends is pretty lame.

Comment

May it rest in peace.

Comment

Went there to post my concerns and they seem to have shut new submissions down. Was over 45 pages when I left. Dont know if they kept going but I couldnt post anything new. Maybe it was just me.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                    Went there to post my concerns and they seem to have shut new submissions down. Was over 45 pages when I left. Dont know if they kept going but I couldnt post anything new. Maybe it was just me.
                    They've shut it down? Seems like they've realised what kind of storm they've started.

12,300 results for no dedicated servers mw2 lol.

Comment

Man this is kinda sad, but at the same time not surprising. Really glad I ordered L4D2 when I had the money(along with my new 5850, cant wait till it gets here ). I had held off on MW2 because of the rumors with it and im glad now.

Operation Flashpoint needs dedicated servers pretty badly and I don't think I will be getting another game with the same problem. Even if they fix it I may hold off just because of the way this went down.

I now have 60 bucks of expendable money. My dad need a new splitting maul and it will be my late birthday present for him. Thx IW
                      Motivate

Comment

What a disappointment! There is an official petition thread on the IW site. It's up to 91 pages, was at 85 when I created my account to sign it.

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/vi...?f=13&t=121918

Comment

Originally posted by Jed_Clampet View Post
                          What a disappointment! There is an official petition thread on the IW site. It's up to 91 pages, was at 85 when I created my account to sign it.

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/vi...?f=13&t=121918
                          I can't even login. Something about mergin my account with the community forums

Comment

Here ya go, should we go for it
                            Dedicated Servers for CoD:MW2 - Signatures
                            [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                            Like the community? Donate here:
                            [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Just signed it.
                              [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                              Like the community? Donate here:
                              [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
                                Man this is kinda sad, but at the same time not surprising. Really glad I ordered L4D2 when I had the money(along with my new 5850, cant wait till it gets here ). I had held off on MW2 because of the rumors with it and im glad now.

Operation Flashpoint needs dedicated servers pretty badly and I don't think I will be getting another game with the same problem. Even if they fix it I may hold off just because of the way this went down.

I now have 60 bucks of expendable money. My dad need a new splitting maul and it will be my late birthday present for him. Thx IW
                                I'm tempted to preorder L4D2 now but isn't it like 4 players max servers? It's not like we could have a CL server. Urgh sounds so lame tbh.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X