What to play now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to play now.

In light of the fail of MW2, what do we play now. Unless we can find some new maps for Cod4 or find another game, I'm lost. I'll go with you guys whatever you decide but there has been no discussion from the top on what to do next.

Cain.. what are your thoughts on the matter of our server hosting the next game. What do you have in mind. And what input do you need from us.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

The problem is the next Big Mp game I know to come out next is Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Comment

To tell you the truth I havent seen anything lately that gets my attention. I might not buy any new games for a few months. And if I do they will be on sale.

Comment

COD4. It's still a big PC game and will probably be bigger than MW2 is after launch.

Comment

COD4 still
          Borderlands (with 17 million guns, u will spend a lot of time, Oct 26)
          Dragon Age: Origins (RPG by Bioware, Nov 3)

note: Borderlands has 4 player co-op

Comment

Originally posted by Evilization View Post
            COD4 still
            Borderlands (with 17 million guns, u will spend a lot of time, Oct 26)
            Dragon Age: Origins (RPG by Bioware, Nov 3)

note: Borderlands has 4 player co-op
            I have Borderlands on order and Dragon age

Comment

I believe we will still play CoD4, there are still clans and other comunities still running CoD2 and Counter Strike 24/7. I doubt CoD4 will die just because another sequel came out.
              [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

It's cod4 cobalt. Also borderlands is a multiplayer fallout 3 = FAIL.

Comment

Borderlands seems interesting. That art style I don't know about but I may get it.

Here is review from IGN.
                  Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    It's cod4 cobalt. Also borderlands is a multiplayer fallout 3 = FAIL.
                    personally, i think fallout 3 has the worst combat system ever for a shooter (i know its rpg first and shooter second, but still thats not an excuse)

borderlands actually seems like it has good combat system

Comment

You guys bashing Fallout 3 are out of your minds.

Anyway, in terms of what WE play, Juneau's right, it's going to be COD 4 for some time. I don't see anything on the horizon that will replace it unless maybe we all get hooked on Operation Flashpoint, which I don't own and have little interest in.

In terms of what I'M playing: Star Wars The Force Unleashed on PS3, Wii Sports Resort on Wii, and I'm about to finally install Crysis and play that on PC. I'll be completely and utterly sucked into Dragon Age on November 3, and when I come up for air, will likely move on to other games (FF12 on PS2 emulation on the 3? Mass Effect PC? Lego Batman Wii?).

A few COD 4 rounds in between.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

What we play = What Cain decides to run.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                          You guys bashing Fallout 3 are out of your minds.

Anyway, in terms of what WE play, Juneau's right, it's going to be COD 4 for some time. I don't see anything on the horizon that will replace it unless maybe we all get hooked on Operation Flashpoint, which I don't own and have little interest in.

In terms of what I'M playing: Star Wars The Force Unleashed on PS3, Wii Sports Resort on Wii, and I'm about to finally install Crysis and play that on PC. I'll be completely and utterly sucked into Dragon Age on November 3, and when I come up for air, will likely move on to other games (FF12 on PS2 emulation on the 3? Mass Effect PC? Lego Batman Wii?).

A few COD 4 rounds in between.

-Rand
                          Crysis? lol Last time I installed that game I only found 4 servers that had decent numbers for MP

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                            Crysis? lol Last time I installed that game I only found 4 servers that had decent numbers for MP
                            Rand only does SP now.

Comment

oh, I should had known when he mentioned about bashing Fallout lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X