• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
    You know whats really pathetic? We are turning to EA games
    ROFL, so true, so true.
    [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
    Like the community? Donate here:
    [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

You know whats really pathetic? We are turning to EA games
      The enemy of my enemy is my friend syndrome.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

If Cain puts up a BF2 server, Ill join!

By the way, BF2 is now available as a complete collection set for only 30 bucks!

Battlefield 2 Complete Collection Download | Buy Battlefield 2 Complete Collection from D2D

Battlefield 2: Complete Collection on Steam
        [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

I'm not a Big fan of 2142 anymore I put it on a few weeks ago and i took it off after about 2 hours but I'm up for BF2, or TF2 sever

Comment

I still have BF2 loaded.

Disappointed that BC2 isnt out until after xmas though.

Borderlands i'll get, as i was a huge fan of Fallout 3.

Will see... sighhhhhhh
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

lets throw up a poll and see what people vote on. seen more fair, even tho i probably know where its gonna land. lol
              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

FYI// Combat testing had a patch tryout for 2142 last weekend.
                1 more test patch probably this weekend.

Since i didn't sign up for it, don't know what the patch has.
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                  In light of the fail of MW2, what do we play now. Unless we can find some new maps for Cod4 or find another game, I'm lost. I'll go with you guys whatever you decide but there has been no discussion from the top on what to do next.

Cain.. what are your thoughts on the matter of our server hosting the next game. What do you have in mind. And what input do you need from us.
                  I'm scratching my head here and I certainly listen to everyone.

It is starting to seem as if PC Gaming is rapidly disappearing so perhaps the only PC games that will stick around are old titles like BF2, CS, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                    What we play = What Cain decides to run.
                    Apache
                    Apache, you folks are the best !!

Comment

Guys I am WIDe open for a BF2 server, we all LOVED that game.

My only rub is the monthly cost of the server.

It will cost us a minimum of $75.00/month (I think, it used to be $150.00/month) for a ranked 64 player server.

If we can consistently get enough donations, I'm certainly game. Most of you know I started my own business, so every spare dime we have these days goes into that and our living expenses. FYI ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

It will cost us a minimum of $75.00/month (I think, it used to be $150.00/month) for a ranked 64 player server.

If we can consistently get enough donations, I'm certainly game. Most of you know I started my own business, so every spare dime we have these days goes into that and our living expenses. FYI ...

Although I would prefer a 2142 I would be happy to pay $25 for the first two months.
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

dudu du dudu DU!

Battlefield is coming!

Comment

I am going to be busy with Borderlands and l4d2. But I would be more than happy to get into some BF2 with you guys and help jump the server.
                            Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

$75.00 ...Pffftt.... I've lost way more than that on one roll of the dice at Harrah's.

Even if just a few of us contibuted only $5.00 a month it could be done with no problem. But I understand the pressure issue with having to pay every month and if you dont get enough donations it comes out of your pocket.

If you need me to be the designated encourager every month. I'll do it. I know you will never ask for money straight up. But I can remind everbody. Nicely of course.

I know you also have the donation status bar displayed but for some reason people just dont pay attention to it much. Thinking maybe someone else will contribute and I wont have to. I know its not mandatory but its only $5.00. And if you think about it correctly. $5.00 a month is cheap entertainment, I dont care who you are. Plus you get to be with friends that you like to play with.

Who else is Minerva gonna get to knife in the back so much if I aint here. Just my take on the issue.
                              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Although I would prefer a 2142 I would be happy to pay $25 for the first two months.
                                +1 on what Duke said.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                  by Apache Warrior
                                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                                • Reply to 6 years
                                  by Sirex
                                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                  by Sirex
                                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                  by Sirex
                                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                                Working...
                                X